AP YSR Auto, Taxi Cab Drivers Scheme 2020 (AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme) [Amount, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form PDF Download Online, Helpline Toll free Number, Website, Last date, Check Status List]
Different welfare schemes have been decided by Andhra Pradesh government thinking about the betterment of common citizens of the state. From the three schemes that the state government decided to launch, YSR Scheme for Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers will help the drivers to get rid of financial problems. As per the rules of the scheme, state government has decided to give rupees ten thousand to each auto and taxi cab driver yearly. Read the following part of the article to know more about the above-said scheme including its eligibility criteria and application procedure.
|Name||AP YSR Auto Taxi Cab Drivers Scheme (AP Auto Vahana Mitra Scheme)|
|Launch date||4th Oct 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Financial help||10,000 rupees per year|
|Start Date of the scheme||10 Sept|
|Online portal of scheme||transport.apcfss.in/|
|Scheme supervised by||Transport and Road Department in Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme has been officially declared by||MT Krishna Babu|
|Online application start||14th Sept|
|Last date||25th Sept|
|Finalization of Applicants||30th Sept|
|Final Beneficiary List||1st Oct|
|Amount transfer from||4th Nov|
Highlighting features of YSR Auto Taxi Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Main objective of the scheme – The main focus of the above-said scheme is to help individual driving cabs and auto. With effective implementation of the scheme, four lakh individuals will be helped in the state.
- Financial help given by state government – The beneficiaries selected under the scheme by the state government will be given rupees ten thousand on a yearly basis. However, a total of rupees 400 crores have been allotted by the state government for this scheme.
- Monitoring of scheme – The state government has assigned responsibility to transport commissioners and district collectors for better scheme monitoring. It includes checking the application process and accomplishing it in the right manner. However, the authority shall scrutinize the applications of the scheme properly.
- Condition of the scheme – As per the scheme rules, the driver’s family will be considered as one unit. Even if two individuals have opted for scheme benefits from the same family, both of them will be eligible to avail the scheme perks.
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Auto Taxi Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Residential eligibility – The scheme will be applicable only for citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Citizens from other states are not eligible to become part of the above said scheme.
- Commercial drivers – Only the commercial drivers of taxi and auto are eligible to become part of the scheme. Other drivers of commercial vehicles cannot get the scheme benefits.
- BPL category – BPL candidates are also allowed to opt for the scheme benefits and therefore, they have to register for the same. To get the financial assistance through the government sponsored scheme, BPL candidates should provide suitable proof.
- Proper registered driver – The vehicle driver opting for the scheme benefits must be a registered driver. Also, the driver should have passed driving test. Also, they must have driving license. However, the registration paper should have the name of the individual opting for scheme benefits.
Documents Required for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme AP
- Driving license – The drivers opting for the scheme benefits have to provide driving license at the time of applying for the scheme. It will be checked by higher authority.
- Identity proof –As identity proof, individual has to provide Aadhaar card, or voter ID card to ensure that they belong to Andhra Pradesh. Also the candidate should produce document in support of the claim that the vehicle belongs to them only. This will also be treated as suitable residential proof at the time of registration.
- BPL card – In support of claim of the BPL candidates, they should produce their BPL cards at the time of online registration under the above said scheme. The BPL card will be checked by higher authorities before the candidates are considered eligible for the scheme benefits.
- White ration card –In case the individual opting for the above said scheme benefits, it is important for them to produce the same at the time of online registration. It will be scrutinized by higher authority related to the scheme before the candidate is considered eligible for the scheme.
- Car insurance – This is also vital to consider and the relevant insurance papers should be given by cab and taxi drivers. Correct insurance papers should be submitted at the time of registration for the scheme.
How to apply for YSR Auto Taxi Vahana Mitra Scheme AP?
To become scheme beneficiary, you can apply online. The online application will start from 14th Sept. Steps to attain the online application form are mentioned below. The application procedure has just begun and it has been stated that part of it will be done through online mode whereas the other half will be done via the offline mode.
- For registration, individuals have to login through the Official Portal of AP Auto Taxi Scheme launched relating to the scheme by the Transports Department of the state.
- After this, the applicants have to go by some simple steps. While doing this, they must link the registration number of cab or auto with their Aadhaar card before applying for the scheme. It will be easy for them to easily avail the scheme benefits.
- After linking the numbers, applicants have to produce relevant documents mentioned above to volunteers to help them in completing the online registration procedure.
- The drivers have to complete the registration procedure within 15 days from the date of announcement for enrollment under the scheme.
- Also, the candidates should have an active bank account. It will be required to link the bank account as the beneficiary amount will be directly credited in the linked bank account of the driver yearly.
So, if the state government can successfully launch the scheme, it will help to improve the financial condition of cab and auto drivers of the state. The details of the benefits are evidence to know that the scheme will be of immense help for the drivers. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has planned to launch the scheme in a new way to assist the commercial drivers of cab and auto of the state. However, with the popularity of app cabs, the drivers of autos and taxis are suffering. But with this scheme, the state government can prevent the condition to become worse. The scheme money will help the drivers in investing for repairing costs and get another chance to uplift their source of earning.
Other links –
- मुख्यमंत्री कन्या अभिभावक पेंशन योजना मध्यप्रदेश
- जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास योजना दिल्ली
- AP Dulhan Scheme Status Check
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Login