AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2023, (Mid Day Meal, Check Menu, for Students, Eligibility, Documents, How to Apply, Toll free Number, Official Website)
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh lead by YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a scheme called AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme. It is a mid-day meal scheme that will provided to all the students of the state. The Chief Minister has decided to add nutrition that the earlier form of mid-day meal was lacking. In terms of providing more ingredients in cooking Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has decided to increase the salary of the people who prepare the meals. The government school students will get the meal on a daily basis so that they can grow up in a healthy environment.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme|
|Lunched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target people||Govt. school students|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Menu of the Meal
- On Monday the students will get Rice, Egg curry, Chickpea.
- on Tuesday Puliohara, Tomato dal, Boiled egg.
- On Wednesday Vegetable Rice, Aloo Kurma, Boiled Egg, Chickpea will be served.
- On Thursday students will be provided with Kichidi, Tomato chutney, Boiled egg.
- On Friday students will be served Rice, Asparagus, Boiled egg, Chickpea.
- on Saturday Rice, sambar, and Sweet Pongal will be provided.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The objective is to nutritious meals to all the school going students so that they can live a healthy life. Besides that, the scheme will bring back the students who left school half way.
- Informing the schools– As soon as the scheme was launched the District Educational Officers are informed about the mid-day meal scheme. They are asked to inform all the Govt., Local Body Aided, Model Schools, NCLP, and Madarsas about the scheme.
- Eggs for the students– As per govt. guideline the students will be served eggs at least four times in a week.
- Weekly report– The DEOs are asked to submit report of work on 5th of every month. There will be the bill of every month. Any 10th of every month the bill will be paid.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Eligibility
- Students– In order to get the mid-day meal one has to be school students in Andhra Pradesh. The students from I to X will get the facility of mid-day meal.
- Schools in AP– The students have to be from Govt., Local Body Aided, Model Schools, NCLP, and Madarsas.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Documents
- School ID card– The students must carry the identity card issued by the respective school.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Application
No any application form and process, students need to contact with the school authority to learn more about the meals.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Official Website
If Any problem, so they can visit official website, form there they will get all the information.
AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Toll free Number
Thestategovernmenthasnot released any Toll free Number in this scheme.
Lastly, it can be said that with the help of the scheme the students will be immensely benefitted by the scheme. The students who are coming from poor background they often leave school. The state govt. of AP wants to bring them back so that they can complete their school education.
Q : What is AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme?
Ans : It is a mid-day meal scheme
Q : Where is it launched?
Ans : Andhra Pradesh
Q : Who are the beneficiaries?
Ans : Students from I to X
Q : What is the official website?
Ans : https://www.ap.gov.in/
Other Link –
- AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme
- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- AP YSR Navasakam Scheme