CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka, 2021, [Generation Program, Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, Beneficiaries, Contribution, Business, Subsidy, Check Status]
The Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme has been launched by Karnataka state government and now it is inviting online application for its registration. The scheme has been launched to generate employment options for the unemployed and give them chance of setting up business venture and earn money from it. The department of commerce, tourism and industry is the main support in successful implementation of the scheme. Read on to know more about the details of the entitled scheme.
Janasevaka Scheme in Karnataka – Doorstep Delivery of Govt Scheme.
CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka Overviews
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme|
|Target group of scheme||Individual entrepreneurs|
|Objective for scheme launch||Loans to entrepreneurs for self-employment scope|
|Portal of scheme||cmegp.kar.nic.in|
|Range of subsidy to be offered to beneficiaries||25% to 30%|
|Costing offered for each project||Up to rupees 10 lakhs|
|Percentage of self-contribution in starting the business||5% for special category and 10% for general category|
|Scheme to be launched by||Department of commerce, industry and tourism|
CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka Highlighting Features
- Main idea for scheme launch – The main focus of scheme launch is to create scope of employment by offering financial help to the unemployed of Karnataka.
- Target group of scheme – The target group is the unemployed candidates belonging to both general and backward sections of society.
- Contribution for business – The special category candidate need to give 5% of total cost of business whereas, the general candidate need to give 10% of total cost when the rest of the financial help will be done by state government as stated.
Karnataka Annapurti Rice ATM Grain Dispenser Scheme – for Poor people of the State.
Who are Eligible to Apply for CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka
- Margin money or subsidy – The entrepreneur in rural area will be given either margin money or subsidy that would range from 25% to 30% for one project.
- Project cost allotted – The state government will offer rupees 10 lakhs project cost for every project to be undertaken in this scheme.
- Financial assistance to different category of entrepreneur –The ones belonging to general category will be given rupees 2.5 lakhs for one unit whereas ones belonging to SC, ST and other minor classes will be offered rupees3.5 lakhs.
- Agencies to offer help – The regional rural bank and the public sector banks are the sources of financial help to offer money to entrepreneur under this scheme.
- Age limit – The age limit is from 21 to 35 years for general category and it has been extended to 45 years for special category candidates who want to get scheme perks.
- EDP training for candidates – The applicants should have suitable Entrepreneurship Development Training under Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka to be eligible for the above said scheme.
- Number of units – Every family can set up only one unit as per the rules of the scheme and they should justify the same at the time of scheme registration.
- Time of set – up – The business set up can be build up for a lock-in period of 3 years in rural area with no such upper limit for income.
- Contribution from beneficiaries – The general category need to contribute 10% of total project cost whereas, special candidates need to give only 5% of total cost as stated under scheme rules by state government.
CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka Documents to be produced for registration
- Identification proof – The applicant should come up with suitable identification details such as voter ID, ration card and others to be scrutinized by higher authority to justify the eligibility of applicant for scheme.
- Educational document – The applicant should furnish suitable educational certificate to be eligible for opening the business set up.
- Rural certificate for business – The rural certificate shall help know details about the proposed business unit and its location in the rural area.
- List of machinery – The applicant should list of machinery that is required for the business and depending on this, they can be offered the financial help under the scheme.
- Permission from Panchayat – A document offering Panchayat permission is necessary to have at the time of submitting other documents relevant to scheme registration.
- EDP training certificate
- Caste certificate – The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC or minority group are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits under the scheme.
- Physical fitness certificate – The applicant who wish to get the scheme benefits should have physical fitness certificate to be produced to higher authority for scrutiny under the scheme.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana – Mass Marriage Scheme.
Process to Register Online for the CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka
- First, you have to visit the official portal.
- As the home page shows up, you have to click on the ‘apply online’ option that will direct you to the scheme submission page.
- It will contain different fields to be correctly field by candidate and then press the ‘proceed’ option.
- Now, as the application form shows up, you have to enter correct details that will be scrutinized by higher authority later on.
- Some of the details to be entered are address, name, EDP training, project costing, finance, bank details, proposed unit of business, loans, grants and others.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘save’ option that would proceed with the application procedure
- After this, you will get a print out of the application that you can keep for future reference if you fail to get the scheme benefits
The above said documents and printed form should be submitted to the concerned officer. Only after suitable checking by higher authority, the applicant should be included as beneficiary and they will get the scheme benefits. Following this, they will be given username and password using which they can login to the portal and get access to the information. In this way, the applicant can check the applicant status and get to know when they can receive the monetary help to open up project or business venture. The online portal details the step on how to register online via the portal and register for the scheme by following some simple steps.
Check Online Status of Application
After you complete submitting the application, you can check for its status online by following simple steps. You have to go via its portal and click on the correct program to check your application status. You have to give the login credentials and ID along with captcha and then click on ‘view’ option to check status.
Karnataka Vidyagama Scheme – Restarted in the Revised Format by the Karnataka Government.
How to Download the Application form in Offline Mode
The candidates can get access to the downloaded application form for offline mode of application, where they have to fill up the PDF form and submit it with the list of documents listed above. The form will be checked by higher authorities before the candidates are considered eligible for the entitled scheme and enjoy the perks. The candidate should correctly fill up the form and attach recent photograph before submitting it to the concerned officer.
Ans : Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
Ans : Unemployed entrepreneurs of the state
Ans : Department of tourism, industry and commerce
Ans : Entrepreneurs belonging to backward and general category
Ans : 25% to 30%
Other Links –
- Surya Raitha Schem in Karnataka
- Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme
- कर्नाटक इंदिरा वस्त्र साड़ी भाग्य योजना
- रोजगार पंजीकरण नवीनीकरण ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन