Dalit (Dalita) Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2021 [Online Application, Documents, Official Website, Toll free Helpline Number, Start Last Date] Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Eligibility Details
The Dalita Bandhu scheme has been started by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for the empowerment of the class. The main idea of the scheme launch is to empower the people of Dalit category and offer them suitable financial help for their livelihood. A huge number of families have been picked up and the ones who fill the eligibility criteria would be suitable to avail of the benefits. Read on to know about other details pertaining to the entitled scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Details 2021
|Name of the scheme||Dalita Bandhu|
|Scheme Launched By||Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Scheme Launched in||Telangana|
|Target Beneficiaries||People belonging to Dalit class|
|Financial Help||Rupees 10 lakh|
|Total allotment||Rupees 1,200 crore|
|Scheme Launch Date||Yet to be launched|
|Total Beneficiaries||20,929 Dalit Families|
|Official Website||click here|
|Toll free Number||NA|
Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Telangana Features
Main objective of scheme –
The main idea for scheme launch is to help the Dalit families financially and give them assistance as and when required during emergency and for other help.
Beneficiaries under the scheme –
The families belonging to Dalit category are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Financial help from government –
A total of rupees 10 lakhs has been given by state government for successful implementation of the scheme. In addition, safety fund has been created for the help of beneficiaries and offer them financial help as required for emergency situation.
Therefore, the scheme’s implementation and progress would be taken into consideration, the results would be evaluated and then a safety fund would be created for the help of the eligible candidates and give them suitable help from the state government.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Benefit
Dalit entrepreneurs will get the following benefits from this scheme :-
- Dalit Entrepreneurs Centres will be set up in every district to develop Dalit entrepreneurs in the state further.
- Earlier, an amount of ₹ 25000 was given as a loan waiver to the farmers of the Dalit community who are under debt. This amount has been increased to ₹ 50000 now.
- This scheme has been launched to improve the economic condition of poor Dalit people.
- Dalits and Scheduled Tribes will be given equal status and specific financial assistance in the state.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Eligibility Criteria
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Telangana, only the natives families are eligible.
- Caste certificate – Only families belonging to dalit group can avail of the scheme benefits.
- Income proof – The family need to furnish suitable income details and if only it is within the given limit, they can enjoy the scheme benefits.
- Bank details – The financial help will be credited in the bank account of the beneficiary and they have to give suitable details.
- Number of family members – The family should mention the number of members in a dalit family when they are applying for the scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Documents
- Income certificate – The family need to furnish suitable income certificate to justify their eligibility for the scheme.
- Caste certificate – The caste certificate is one of the vital documents that would justify the claim of the family that they belong to dalit category.
- Bank account number – As the beneficiary money would be credited in the linked bank account of the person, one has to furnish bank account details, IFSC code, branch name and others.
- Domicile certificate – The domicile certificate would give suitable idea that the candidates are the native of Telangana.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Official Website
Not applicable yet, because of this scheme will launched to be soon. but you want to get more about this scheme, so you can visit the Telangana Government Official Website.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Apply online, Application form
As this is a newly launched scheme by the Telangana state government, the detailed steps for online application are yet to be launched. So, as soon as the details come up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it from the portal pertaining to the scheme. You can search for the option online and it would help you know about the steps on how to get the financial help offered by the state authorities. But candidate needs to ensure that they give suitable documents that are relevant for the scheme. Only after it is checked by higher authority, the candidate can enjoy the benefit of the scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Helpline Number
Not Applicable yet
So this is the scheme develop by the telangana govt for dalit families, if you are dalit so you can get benefit of this scheme.
Ans : Empowerment of dalit category financially.
Ans : Dalit family in Telangana.
Ans : A total of rupees 10 Lakh allocated for scheme launch.
Ans : Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.
Ans : District collectors and officers of Telangana.
Ans : 20,929 Dalit families.
Other Links –
- Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme
- Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme