Delhi Majdur Sahayta Yojana Compensation for construction workers, Get 5000 rs, Apply Online (Corona Sahayta, Second installment, register, portal)
In the midst of COVID-19 outbreak a lockdown is already imposed. To deal with this difficult situation Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal announced financial aid to the construction workers. The announcement was made by the Delhi government lead by Kejriwal on Tuesday. In the view of the rising cases of COVID-19 in the capital he decided to ensure the future of the needy during this difficult situation. The article is going to talk about the financial aid in detail.
|Financial aid has been announced in||Delhi|
|Announcement made by||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Date of announcement||24th March, 2020|
|Amount of the financial aid||5000 rupees per worker|
|Beneficiary people for the aid||Construction workers of the state|
|Mode of payment||Bank account transfer|
- Objective of the announcement- To ensure the living of the people who depend on daily wedge the state government has taken the decision.
- Financial assistance- The state government has decided to provide financial assistance worth 5000 rupees per worker during the time of lock down.
- Target people- The government made this announcement keeping in mind about the construction workers. The construction workers are the target people for this help who will lose job in this outbreak.
- Impose of the decision- Soon after the announcement the CM of Delhi asked the officials to submit a report containing the data of all construction workers in Delhi.
Eligibility criteria for the financial aid
- Construction worker- In order to get the financial aid the candidate needs to be construction worker.
- Identification details- The candidates need to submit their details of identification to get financial help from the state government. The documents need to provide sufficient proof which they are claiming.
- Bank account details- To keep the money transferring transparent candidates are asked to provide details of the bank accounts so that money is debited to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Details of application process
According to the source, the beneficiaries will get the money in their account directly. So, the account should be in a government bank, an active account is needed, and more importantly, the account has to be Aadhar linked. The officials will let the people know if any changes happen in the future.
It can be said that the step is definitely a commendable step taken by the Delhi government led by Arvind Kejriwal. The lock down is temporary to control the situation and stop the spread of the virus. And to take care of the health and hygiene of the people who are not privileged falls under the responsibility of the state. And it can be expected, that with the step the state can fight against the situation and also be able to keep the construction workers healthy. To expedite the process the state officials are working on collecting all the essential data of the beneficiary people.
Other links –
- दिल्ली आयुष्मान भारत योजना
- Odisha govt some welface scheme
- दिल्ली लाडली योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म
- स्वरोजगार लोन योजना दिल्ली