Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana 2020-21 Phase 1 to Provide Electricity to Farmers (Dinkar Yojana, eligibility, documents, Application form online, Portal) kisan sarvoday yojana gujarat village list
The Gujarat government has come up with initiative of Kisan Sarvoday Yojana Phase 1. The main purpose of scheme launch is to offer adequate electricity to farmers. However, the scheme was previously named as Dinkar Yojana and the first phase has been decided for virtual launch. Read on to know more about the Yojana initiate taken by government for betterment of the farmers.
Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana 2021 Key features –
- Main objective of scheme –The main purpose is to offer electricity for various agricultural works to farmers. The power supply is required as there can be the risk of poisonous insects, animals in the field.
- Beneficiaries of scheme – With the help of the scheme, it shall benefit the poor farmers of the state.
- Total expenditure of scheme – The total expenditure is rupees 3,500 crores
- Total beneficiaries under scheme – A total of 17.25 lakh farmers are the target of the group. It includes 1055 villages of Dahod, Junagadh, and Somnath districts.
Slots for electricity supply –
Farmers will get electricity supply in two slots, from 5 AM to 9 PM.
Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat : Check online details
However, the beneficiaries will be divided into 153 groups and electricity will be given in 3 phase for eight hours. The power supply will be rotated every week. Due to insufficient infrastructure, the farmers are not getting adequate power supply throughout the daytime. So, the government has taken the initiative to upgrade power plan through renewable sources such as wind and solar energy.
Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana Eligibility Criteria –
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been launched in Gujarat, only the natives of the state are eligible to get scheme benefits.
- Farmer category – The farmers have to detail about their land holdings and other when registering for the scheme
- Income details –The applicant need to produce suitable income details to justify their eligibility for the above said scheme
Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme : Raise Storage Capacity of Grains & Stop Crop Wastage
Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana List of documents –
- Identification proof – The farmer need to furnish suitable Aadhaar card, voter ID card and the like options at the time of registration for scheme
- Income certificate – The farmer need to produce income certificate, if any, as it will be scrutinized by higher authority to consider their eligibility for scheme benefits
- Farming lands – The farming land details and equivalent document should be produced at the time of applying for the scheme.
- Residential certificate –As residential proof, correct domicile certificate will work.
Kisan Sarvoday Yojana Application Form Online
As this is a newly launched scheme, the state government is yet to declare the details of online registration. However, the beneficiaries should keep an eye on the official portal as relevant information will be updated on the site.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme – Interest Free Loans to Women SHGs
Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana important points
|Name||Kisan Sarvoday Yojana|
|Previous name||Dinkar Yojana|
|Target beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Objective||Offer smooth electricity supply to farmers|
|Launched by||Gujarat government|
|Date of scheme launch||October, 2020|
|Toll Free Helpline number||NA|
Ans: under this scheme Govt provide electricity for all the farmers.
Ans: Govt not share any registration details.
Ans: not available
Ans: not available
Other links –
- YSR Bheema scheme in AP
- Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme
- Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat
- कृषि बिल क्या है