Jagananna Chedodu Scheme In Andhra Pradesh 2020 (Rs. 10,000 to Nayee Brahmins, Tailors & Rajaka) (Eligibility, Aplication Online Form)
Social welfare of the vulnerable categories is one of the top concerns of the Andhra Pradesh government. In this respect, the authority has announced that it will launch the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme very soon. The scheme will offer financial benefits to the people, associated with three traditional occupations. If you desire to know more about this scheme, its features and eligibilities, then read this article.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of accouchement||31st January 2020|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen and tailors|
|Supervised by||Social Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh|
Key features of the scheme
- Restoration of traditional occupation – The launch of the scheme serves two separate aims. The first is the restoration of the three traditional occupations. Secondly, the scheme will assist in offering better financial security to the beneficiaries.
- Financial assistance – Every beneficiary, coming under this scheme will be entitled to attain Rs. 10,000 from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Tenure of payment – The state government has highlighted that the financial assistance will be given once every year to the beneficiaries.
- Mode of payment – The assistance money will be given via Direct Benefit Transfer mode. Thus, it is necessary that the applicants have a bank account in their names.
- Estimated beneficiary percentage – As mentioned by the Andhra Pradesh government, 3.99% of the total population come under the Nayee Brahmin category. The percentage of Rangrej and Rajaka measures to 0.19% and 11.88% respectively. These candidates will be able to apply for the scheme perks.
Click Here to check YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP list
Eligibility for the applicants
- Residents of AP – The scheme highlights that the candidate must be a permanent and legal inhabitant of the state.
- Selected categories – The welfare scheme will offer the financial aid to the hair dressers or the Nayee Brahmins, people who offer laundry services or rajaka, and the tailors or rangrej.
- Registered members only – Whether the applicant falls under the Nayee Brahmins, rangrej or rajaka category, he/she must offer a registration membership certificate, issued by the corresponding association.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – Only the applications of those candidates will be accepted who will be able to provide official residential documents with the registration form.
- Aadhar card – Submitting a copy of the applicant’s Aadhar Card will assist the authorities to make the necessary background checks.
- Occupational certificate – Every applicant must submit an authorized document that highlights the traditional job, with which the person is associated.
- Registration certificate – If the applicants desire to become a part of this project, they need to attach copies of their occupational registration certificates, issued by the respective associations.
- Bank account details – The state government will be depositing the grant amount in the bank account of the beneficiary. Thus, the applicants must furnish documents, which shed light on the bank details.
Click Here to check AP YSR Navasakam Card List
How to register for the scheme?
The state government has added this new project to the list of welfare schemes, which will be implemented in the future. The Chief Minister has mentioned the important aspects of this project. However, nothing has been mentioned about the implementation of this welfare program. The government has withheld the details of the application process as well. We will update the enrollment details on our official site as soon as the Andhra Pradesh authority makes an announcement.
Like the other state sponsored welfare schemes, the project targets three needy categories of the society. Modernization threatens the existence of these traditional occupational forms. The financial assistance will not only improve the living standards of the beneficiaries, but will offer the support they need to continue these occupations.
Other links –
- युवा स्वाभिमान योजना मध्यप्रदेश
- द्वार प्रदाय योजना मध्यप्रदेश
- YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
- YSR Arogya Asara Scheme in AP Online Apply