KALIA Yojana Scheme in Odisha 2020-21 [Eligibility, New Beneficiary Farmer name list, Application green/red Form Online Download, 1st, 2nd, 3rd List, Check Status, helpline]
Odisha is known as a major agricultural contributor in the nation. The main occupation of the villagers is farming. However, these agricultural workers live in abject poverty. Lack of financial support paves the path for social insecurities. The Odisha government had implemented a new scheme that aimed at changing this condition. The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme, popularly known as KALIA Scheme provides financial assistance to the farmers. In this article, you will gather more information about the other aspects of this scheme.
Kalia Scheme Launch details
Name of the scheme
|Kalia full form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme|
Date of announcement
2017 – 2018
Date of implementation
Farmers and landless agricultural workers
State Government of Odisha
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Odisha : You can Apply online for this scheme
Key features of the Kalia scheme
- Betterment of agricultural workers – The main aim of the Odisha government is to ensure that farmers get better opportunities to enhance qualitative and quantitative aspects of cropping.
- Total number of beneficiaries – Reports highlight that the implementation of this projected has benefitted as many as 43 lakh agricultural workers in the state.
- Financial assistance amount – Under this project, the state government will offer Rs. 4000 to the farmers every year.
- Money for seasonal crops – The Odisha government will provide Rs. 25,000 for a span of five cropping seasons to every beneficiary.
- Fiscal assistance for agro-allied activities – Those workers, who are associated with agriculture based activities, like animal husbandry, fish culture, and orchard, will receive Rs. 12,500 annually.
- Monetary grant for landless labors – The registered landless labors, who become KALIA Scheme beneficiaries, will receive a fiscal grant of Rs. 10,000 annually.
- Life insurance policy – To offer financial security, the KALIA scheme also offers a life insurance policy to the enrolled farmers, worth Rs. 2 lakhs. The beneficiary and Odisha government will pay Rs. 165 annually respectively as the policy premium.
- Accident coverage policy – Beneficiaries of this project will be entitled to receive an accidental coverage policy worth Rs. 2 lakhs. The beneficiary must pay Rs, 6 for the policy premium, while the state government will offer Rs. 12 mevery7 year.
- Crop loan – Another advantage of this program is that beneficiaries will be able to apply for crop loans. They will be able to get as much as Rs. 50,000 for the improving agricultural practices.
- Interest rate – The state government has highlighted that the banks will not charge any interest on the crop loans, taken by the farmers.
- Budget allocated by the state – In 2020 – 2021 budget, the Odisha government will spend a whopping Rs. 5115 crore for continuing the success of this developmental project.
Eligibility for applicants
- Residential criterion – Only those farmers who are legal and permanent residents of Odisha will be allowed to partake in this scheme.
- Type of agro-workers – This scheme has been developed for marginal, small and landless farmers.
- Age requirements – Every interested candidate must belong to the age group of 18 years to 50 years.
- BPL category – It is mandatory for the candidates to belong to the BPL category.
- Non-tax payers – If the farmer pays any taxes, then he will be barred from getting the perks of this scheme.
- Bank account is a must – The interested candidates must have active bank account for financial transactions.
- No association with government bodies – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that applicant must not be associated with gram panchayat, state government or the central authority.
You can read about Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha , get all information here
Documents necessary for enrollment
- Residential proof – Documents, highlighting the residential status of the farmers must be furnished.
- Identification documents – Submission of the copies of Aadhar and Voter cards is a must.
- Age proof – Interested applicants need to submit a copy of their age proof as well.
- Farmer certificate – The candidate must offer documents, which state that they belong to one of the three farmer categories.
- BPL certificate – A photocopy of the BPL certificate must be attached with the application form.
- Non-taxpayer certificate – The applicant must attach a document that highlights that he does not fall in any tax slab.
- Bank account details – To ensure smooth benefit deposition, the farmers must highlight the details of their bank accounts.
How to apply for the Kalia scheme?
- Online process – The applicants must click on the Kalia official portal link to gather scheme related details and access the forms.
- Two separate forms – Applicants can download the Red form for deleting their names from the scheme. One must download the Green form to apply for obtaining the scheme benefits.
- Get the form – After downloading the online documents, the applicants must get print outs.
- Fill-up the form – The form must be filled with the correct personal details.
- Attach documents – Every important document, required for verification must be attached with the enrollment form.
- Form submission – Applicants must submit the form in the Block Development Office or the Gram panchayat office.
Nidan Yojana Odisha : apply for Free Diagnostic Services
How to check registration status?
- Applicants must land on the authorized portal by clicking on the link.
- In the top menu bar, they will see a tab marked as “beneficiary List.” They need to click on this option.
- It will bring up a new page, where candidates need to select the name of the district, block and GP details.
- Then they have to click on the button that is marked as “View.”
- It will give the applicants access to the PDF link.
- After typing in the capchat code in the correct box, applicants must click on the “Submit” button.
- It will open the list of the beneficiaries, selected from the particular area. The farmers can search their names with the unique ID or address.
How to submit a scheme-related grievance and check the status?
- Applicants can submit their grievances by logging on to the official website.
- The candidates will need to click on the option marked as “Online Grievance Application Form.”
- A new page will open that highlights the grievance submission rules. The applicant must read these points and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Another page will open that highlights a question “Do you want to file Grievance?” and two answer options – “Yes” and “No.”
- As soon as the applicant clicks on the “Yes” option, a box will open where he must type in his Aadhar Code.
- Then he must click to access the online grievance form.
- Once the form has been filled in, the applicant must click on the “Submit” button.
- The successful submission of the grievance will trigger the portal to generate a unique token number.
- Another option is available on the portal home page that says “Track Your Application”
- When the candidate clicks on this option, a box will open up.
- Here he must type in the grievance token code, and click on the “Show” button.
- It will trigger the site to highlight the current status of the respective complain.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana : check your name in online list
Ans: Yes. They will receive Rs. 10,000 as pension.
Ans: They must be between 51 and 70 years of age.
Ans: Red form for deleting names and Green form for adding names.
The state government has recorded a significant growth in the agricultural sector after the implementation of this scheme. It has paved the path for the prosperity of the farmers. They no longer have to worry about the financial burdens during the cropping seasons. The Odisha government will continue this scheme to continue this success run.
Other links –
- Atal Pension Yojana
- AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Yojana
- AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme