Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme 2020 for Disbursing Loans (Eligibility, Apply Online, Farmers list)
Chief Minister B.S has initiated the Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme. This has been done on the purpose of loan disbursal for business in the agricultural and non-agricultural sector. However, the loan disbursal has been tuned up to rupees 39, 300 crores. The state government will be offering cheques in relating to this scheme. Let us take you through other relevant details of the scheme in the following part of the article.
Launch details of the Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme
Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme
agricultural and non-agricultural sector
Offer loan disbursal
Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa
Amount of loan disbursal
Rupees 39, 300 crores
Janasevaka Scheme in Karnataka : Check all details online
Key features of the Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme –
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The poor farmers and individuals of agricultural and non-agricultural sector.
- Main focus of the scheme –The main focus is to help the farmers and the ones belonging to the agricultural sector ho are hit hard due to the spread of the pandemic.
- Total amount to be disbursed –The state government will offer up to rupees 39,300 crores as per the guidelines of the scheme. In addition to this, rupees 4,525 crores have been sanctioned by the state government to help the farmer’s producers organizations handle their agricultural produce better.
- Total beneficiaries included – A total of 50 beneficiaries will be included under the scheme perks
- Amount for different sectors – For the agricultural sector, it will be rupees 15, 300 crores and it will be rupees 24, 000 crores for the ones belonging to the non-agricultural sectors.
Eligibility criteria –
- Residential details – The farmers of Karnataka are eligible for the scheme and no other farmers can enjoy the scheme perks.
- Income details – Certain income limit has been set for the framers depending on which they are considered eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Category of farmers – The farmers who are willing to enjoy the scheme benefits should belong to agricultural or non-agricultural sector to become the beneficiaries.
E-Nam Portal Registration – Apply online for this scheme
- Residential details –The candidates have to furnish suitable documents to justify that the farmers are permanent residents of the state
- Income details –The farmers have to produce suitable income certificate or equivalent at the time of registration to be scrutinized by higher authorities.
- Identification proof –The farmers have to produce Aadhaar card, Voter ID card and equivalent at the time of restoration for the scheme.
- Farm derails – The farmers should produce suitable farming and agricultural details to justify their for eligibility of the scheme
Incentive is given to farmers of dairy farming
- Karnataka state government has offered dairy farmers 1885 criers of incentive at rupees 5 per liter.
- New scheme has been launched to give loan at zero percent interest to the farmers
- Rupees 1`2875 crores have been given to almost 12, 608 workers of Asha organization.
- State government has given rupees 79 crores to Karnataka Milk federation such that it can offer milk to the poor families
PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi scheme : Check your name online
How to apply for Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme –
The above-said scheme is a newly launched one and therefore, the state government is yet to declare the details of its application process. As soon as it comes up on the official portal, the beneficiaries can opt for its registration to avail of the scheme benefits at the earliest.
Ans: Loan disbursal scheme for farmers of agricultural and non-agricultural scheme
Ans: Rupees 39, 300 crores
Ans: For agricultural farmers, it is rupees 15, 300 crores and for non-agricultural farmers, it will be rupees 24, 000 crores
Other links –
- AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme
- Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme
- Indira Vasthra Saree Bhagya scheme in Karnataka
- Kerala CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme