Details of application download for Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023
The Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme has been launched by Kerala state government for the help of married couples who have undergone sex reassignment surgery or SRS. The official website has been made functional for the ease of the applicants so that they can apply online and get suitable financial benefits under the scheme. The scheme details are given below for the help of the candidates.
Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022|
|Target group of the scheme||Transgender Couples|
|Official portal of scheme||sjd.kerala.gov.in|
|Scheme will be launched by||Kerala government|
|Mode of application for scheme||Online application|
|Main idea of scheme||Offer legal help to married transgender couples in the state|
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Main objective of scheme launch – The main idea is to offer financial help to the transgender married couple to lead a happy life
- Beneficiaries of scheme – The married transgender couples are the target group who need will be offered financial help
- Department responsible for scheme launch – The Social Justice Department is responsible to launch the scheme
- Financial help to be given under scheme – The financial assistance is rupees 30, 000 to be given to transgender couple so that they can lead a happy life and get legal sanction for the married life
Who is eligible to register for the scheme?
- Identification details – The candidate should produce suitable documents to justify that they are the natives of Kerala and therefore, eligible for the scheme perks
- Marriage certificate – The candidate need to furnish original marriage certificate to justify that they are living together
- Financial condition – The candidate need to furnish suitable income details to justify that they need to the help under the scheme despite being a transgender
List of documents to be furnished
- Identity card – The transgender identity card should be produced at the time of registration for the scheme
- Marriage certificate – It is important to furnish suitable marriage certificate to justify that the couples are married and living together
- Details of transgender community – To get suitable help under the scheme, the candidate should belong to transgender community and furnish suitable documents
- Financial certificate _ The candidate need to furnish suitable income certificate after 6 months or before 1 year of marriage to be eligible to get the financial help under the scheme
- Residential certificate – As the scheme has been launched in Kerala, only the permanent candidates are eligible to get the scheme benefits
However, a candidate is not eligible to get scheme benefits if they want to get the benefits and yet opted for a second marriage.
How to register online for the scheme?
- First, you have to visit the official portal at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
- As the home of Kerala Social Justice Department shows up, you have to click on the ‘schemes’ option and click on main menu that would direct you to http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php link
- Now, you have to click on the ‘Marriage Assistance for Legally Married Transgender Couples’ link from the scheme list given
- As the scheme details open up, you have to click on the ‘documents’ option that would open up the ‘Application Forms – Marriage Assistance for Legally Married Transgender Couples’ link for suitable option
- This will open up the Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme application in PDF form
- The interested candidates need to download the application form and fill up with suitable details and then submit it to higher authority for scrutiny
- The application should be submitted to district Social Justice Officers with supporting documents to justify their eligibility to get the scheme benefits
Therefore, after suitable verification, the application will be granted and the candidate will get marriage help from the linked bank accounts.
What is the need of the scheme launch?
The main idea of scheme launch is to introduce suitable transgender policy for the good of transgender community. The Social Justice Department under the state government has taken the responsibility to implement the scheme and help the underprivileged family lead a happy life. Under this, the department will offer better scheme offers to the transgender who are married after sex change surgery. The marriage help amount will be rupees 30, 000
FAQ of the scheme
What is the name of the scheme?
Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021
Who is the target group of the scheme?
The transfer candidate who have undergone sex change and are married
What is the main idea of scheme launch?
Offer financial help to transgender couples
What is the monthly assistance to be given under scheme?
Rupees 30, 000
Where the candidates need to Submit Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme Form?
At District Social Justice Officers
What is the official portal of the scheme?