Kerala CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme 2021 (Sahayahastham) for Kudumbashree Women [Interest Free Loans, Amount, Eligibility, How to apply]
The self-help groups and female neighborhood groups play an important part in the betterment of the rural economy. These groups offer the women, living in the villages, a chance to earn a livelihood. Due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown, these groups have forced to stop their work. It has paved the path for a financial setback. The present Chief Minister of Kerala has initiated the Sahayahastham Interest Free Loan Scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme for these groups. If you want to gather information about the features, application process, eligibility, documentation and other aspects, then read this article.
Kerala CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Sahayahastham Interest Free Loan Scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme (CMHLS)|
|Launched by||Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Announced by||A C Moideen|
|Date of announcement||22nd April 2020|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Women neighborhood groups|
|Application mode||Online registration process|
|Supervised by||Government of Karnataka|
Key features of the scheme
- Financial support – The primary aim of the state government is to ensure that the rural self-help and women neighborhood groups can get back on track with adequate financial assistance.
- Loan at zero interest – The main advantage of this project is the applicants will not be charged any interest on the amount, they have obtained as loan.
- Maximum loan amount – It has been stated that the groups will be able to apply for a maximum amount of Rs. 20,000 as credit under this financial assistance program.
- Loan repayment tenure – The loan has to be repaid by the end of three years, which will be counted from the date of credit sanction.
- Moratorium period – The scheme guidelines state that the groups will not have the pay the loan repayment installments for the first six months.
- Mode of payment – Once the loan is sanctioned; the money will be deposited in the bank account of the women neighborhood group’s bank account via DBT mode.
- Easy application process – The online registration process makes it easy and convenient for the interested applicants.
- Budget allocated for scheme implementation – The Kerala government has allocated a whopping Rs. 20,000 crore to ensure that the eligible neighborhood groups obtain financial assistance.
Click Here to get MSME Business Loans in 59 Minutes
Eligibility for the applicants
- Residents of Kerala – The members of the group must be legal and permanent residents of the state.
- Women neighborhood groups can apply – The scheme will allow the women neighborhood groups to register as an entity.
- Registered groups only – If the women neighborhood group is not registered, then their credit application will be rejected.
- Must have bank account – The groups, applying for this scheme need to have a bank account that has been opened in the name of the neighborhood group.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – Submission of the residential documents, is also mandatory for the members of the groups.
- ID proof – The members of the women neighborhood group must submit copies of their Aadhar cards for further verification.
- Registration certificate – It is necessary that the applicants submit a copy of the registration certificate that has been issued by the Kerala government.
- Bank account details – The group needs to submit the bank account details with the application form. It will aid the fund transfer process.
Click Here to Register in Enam portal
How to attain application form and register for the scheme?
The scheme has been announced and implemented by the government a few days back. The respective government department has not mentioned anything about the application procedure. However, the enrollment will be done through the official portal. One can click on the link to gather scheme related information. When the Kerala government comes out details about the enrollment process, then you will get the updates on our portal.
How to check state level consolidation report?
- The applicant must click on the official portal link.
- When the homepage opens, the person must click on the option that is marked as “CMHLS-State Level Consolidation.”
- It will bring up the detailed district-wise lists of NHG and NHG members, total NHGs, and related aspects.
How to check scheme related daily reports?
- The interested applicant will have to click on the link . It will take him/her to the authorized portal.
- After this, the candidate can obtain the updated info by clicking on the tab “Daily Report.
- It will trigger the portal to bring up the updated repots. If the person wants, he/she can click on the “Download” button to get a copy.
Click Here to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New beneficiary List
How to check NHG account status?
- If you want to check the account status, then you need to log in on the official scheme portal.
- On the homepage, you will find an option tab that is marked as “Bank Wise NHG Account Status.”
- As soon as you click on this tab, the details of the banks, NHGs linked accounts, application approval status, etc. will be brought up.
The lockdown has impacted the national as well as international financial sectors. However, proper and timely monetary backing from the state government will help the small, medium and marginal ventures. The women operated self-help and neighborhood groups can contribute significantly to the financial development of the district. It, in turn, boosts the gross revenue of the state. Calculated steps will pave the path for the revival of the national economy.
Other links –
- Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal
- पीएम किसान योजना का पैसा नहीं आया तो शिकायत यहाँ करें
- नई बीपीएल सूची में नाम देखें ऑनलाइन
- प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना जिलेवार सूची