Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme 2021 (Documents, how to apply, Official Website, List, Application form, Toll free helpline Number, Last Date Eligibility criteria)
In the upcoming days, Maharashtra government is going to launch a scheme to empower the women of the state. The name of the scheme is Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme. In the rural areas women faces many issues and government wants to help the women to live a healthy life. On the upcoming International Women’s day which is 8th March, 2021 the scheme will be launched by Maharashtra Rural Development Minister Hasan Mushrif. Here in this article, you are going to get details about the scheme.
Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme||Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme|
|Upcoming date of launch||March, 2021|
|Place of launch||Maharashtra|
|Launch by||Maharashtra Rural Development Minister Hasan Mushrif|
|Target people||Women from rural area of Maharashtra|
Key features of Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme
- Objective of the scheme– The primary objective of the scheme is to improve the standard of living of the women in the rural areas of Maharashtra.
- Increase employment– The scheme will increase the employment opportunity among the women in rural areas.
- Data collection– The responsible authority will collect all the names of the women and their husbands on 7/12 extract. 7/12 extract is a land register document which will be registered under the state revenue department.
- Arranging exhibitions– There will be various workshops and exhibitions to showcase the beneficiaries’ work to the public. It will provide self-employment opportunity.
- Selling opportunity– With the help of the scheme the women will get a market place where women will be able to sell their products.
- Encouragement for all fields– Women from all the various fields will be encouraged to showcase their talents and pursue a career.
- Improve socio-economy- With the help of the scheme government will be able to improve the overall socio-economic scenario of the state. And that can be done only with the empowerment of women.
- SHG involvement– Women who are the member of SHG or self-help group they will be involved with the scheme.
- Market chain– The women who are with SHG, their food products will be linked with several hotels, canteen, mall cafeteria, and government office canteens to create market chain for them.
- Training opportunity- the women will be provided with proper training so that they can work and produce.
- Other support– under the scheme the government will provide financial support, loan at low interest, and legal advices to the beneficiaries.
Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Resident of Maharashtra- The candidate has to be the domicile of Maharashtra to get the benefits of it.
- Women candidate– To get the benefit of the scheme only women are eligible
- Resident of rural area– The women has to be the resident of rural area of the state
Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme Required documents
- Address proof– At the time of application the candidate has to provide address proof
- Identity proof– The woman has to submit the copy of identity proof for example Aadhar card or voter id card.
How to apply for the Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme
As the scheme is about to launch so there is no announcement of portal has released yet.
Lastly, it is evident that women of rural areas will be able to be benefitted with the help of the scheme. You will see that there is lots of opportunities will be created for the women. It will also take care of the well-being of the women in rural areas.
Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme FAQs
A.It is a women empowerment scheme
A.Women from rural areas
A.On International Women’s Day that is 8th March, 2021.
A.No procedure is released yet
A.It will provide a potential market place to the women.
Other Links –
- Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana
- Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme
- Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Maharashtra