Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana in Gujarat 2020 – Godown Sahay Subsidy Scheme for farmers (Eligibility, Amount, Application Form, Documents)
While the COVID-19 pandemic is driving the country towards a grave economic crisis, the farmers are suffering the worst. In such scenario, the state government of Gujarat has launched Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana. The scheme will help the farmers of the state to deal with the crop losses. The state has been reporting very poor state of farmers, so with the newly launched scheme the government is hoping to help the farmers. This article is going to give you all the details related to the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Launch details
Name of the scheme
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
Farm Produce Storage Scheme
Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani
Date of launch
Farmers of Gajarat
Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme : Raise Storage Capacity of Grains & Stop Crop Wastage
Key features of the Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
- Objective of the scheme– Every year farmers of the state face crop loss. The scheme will help the farmers financially to recover from it.
- Target group- The farmers who are in poor financial state and suffer from crop loss every year. Government will help them in every way possible to improve their condition.
- Financial aid– The government will provide 30,000 rupees to build storage for storing crops so that they can protect the crop from unfavorable weather condition.
- Help to build storage- The scheme will also help in building storage that will have optimum temperature, and crops will be safe from bad weather, insect attack, and bird. The size of the storage will also be bigger.
- Benefit of the scheme– The scheme will support the farmers of the state in order to fight the unfavorable weather condition to protect the crops. The storage that will be built is suitable for crop.
- Farmer by profession- The scheme is applicable only for the farmers of the state so the candidate has to be a farmer by profession.
- Resident of Gujarat– In order to apply for the scheme, the farmer has to be the domicile of the state.
- Identification proof– The candidate has to have all the required documents that will help the person to furnish the identification proof for application.
- Income details- As per the rule of the scheme, the farmers need to provide all the details regarding their income as there is a limit.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat : Farmer can register online for this scheme
Important documents List
- Identity proof- During the time of application the candidate requires Aadhar card, ration card, voter card as ID proof.
- Residence proof– The candidate needs to provide proof that proves him to be resident of Gujarat. You need to make sure that the details can provide enough proof.
- Land document– The candidate also needs to provide necessary land documents.
- Passport photograph– The application requires recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Contact details– The candidate needs to provide the contact detail like mobile number to the authority.
- Income details– The candidates need to provide the copy of their income at the time of application.
How to apply for the Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana –
At the time of launch the Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani said that to make the application process fair and hassle-free online registration will be done. As it is a newly launched scheme so no application process is declared from the government’s end. You will get updated information once it is declared. So, the interested candidates are asked to keep an eye on the portal. As soon as your application approves by the authority you will be provided with the money for building the storage.
It is needless to say that coming up with such scheme is beneficial for the farmers. Every year due to unfavorable weather condition they had to pay the price by losing cultivated crops. It pushes them in poverty and due to debt several farmers commit suicide. With the help of the scheme the government may help them to face the difficult situation. The scheme will be providing financial help to build storage as that will help to store the crop for selling in future. Therefore, the wait is for the implementation of the scheme in the state.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Gujarat : You can Apply for this scheme online
Ans: It is a scheme that is meant for the farmers of Gujarat.
Ans: Under the scheme, the government will provide 30,000 rupees to build crop storage.
Ans: The process will be yet to declared by the authority
Ans: The farmers of Gujarat
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme
- Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
- PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab