PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 4th List Details 2020- Check Your Name
India is an agricultural nation and the central government depends on this sector for the generation of the lion’s share of the national revenue. However, the condition of the poor farmers is not good. In this line, the central government launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, with the aim of offering financial support to the eligible farmers. The scheme has been implemented by the central government in 2018. On January 2020, the respective department announced the start of the 4th installment of this scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The scheme details highlight that the beneficiaries will attain as much as Rs. 6000 from the central government as assistance amount. The central authority has decided that the grant amount will be offered in three equal installments. The grant payment will be made by the authority after every four months. As per the rules of this scheme, the beneficiaries will receive the grant amount for the 4th installment. Each beneficiary will be offered Rs. 2000 as per the project guidelines. The money will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary via Direct Benefit Transfer.
Eligibility rules for 4th installment
- Small and marginal agricultural workers – The scheme will allow the participation of those agricultural workers, who are registered as marginal or small farmers.
- Aadhar link with the bank account – It has been announced by the central authority that the grant amount for the 4th installment will be offered to those farmers, who have linked their bank account with the Aadhar Card.
How to check the Name in PM Kisan 4th beneficiary list?
- Farmers, who have already applied for the scheme, can check whether their name is in the 4th installment beneficiary list.
- For this, the beneficiary needs to click on the official portal link, that is PM Kisan Portal.
- When the home page opens, the beneficiary needs to place the mouse pointer on the tab that is marked as “Farmers Corner.”
- He will get access to various options. One of them is marked as “beneficiary List.”
- Applicants need to click on this option. It will trigger the site to open a new page in a new tab.
- Here, the beneficiary needs to fill in the various information fields and click on the button that says “Get Report.”
- It will trigger the site to check the database and highlight whether the beneficiary has been selected for attaining the perks of the 4th
How to check beneficiary status?
- Applicants can check the status of their application from the PM Kisan Portal.
- Here, they can get to the “Beneficiary Status” option from the “Farmers Corner.”
- Clicking on the status checking link will open a new page.
- Here, the beneficiary can type in the Aadhar Code, registered mobile number or the account number.
- Then he must click on the “Get Data” button to generate the status report.
The central government officials have already announced that the farmers need to link their bank accounts with the Aadahr card. Otherwise they will not attain the 4th installment grant. The linking will also enable to the central government to monitor the progress of this scheme and the beneficiary details. It will assist the government to take the necessary measures to develop the scheme in the future.
Other links –
- Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme Assam
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP
- प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन पेंशन योजना फॉर्म
- प्रधानमंत्री लघु व्यापारी मानधन पेंशन योजना फॉर्म