Punjab Rozgar Guarantee Scheme 2022 (benefits, beneficiaries, features, launched date, registration, eligibility criteria, documents, apply, official website)
Central and state government has come up with schemes for unemployed in Punjab and it is the famous Punjab Rozgar Guarantee Scheme. The scheme is aimed at offering employment for the citizens of the state. The detailed benefits and eligibility of the scheme is to be detailed in the following part of the article. The interested candidates can register for the scheme and apply for the benefits.
Punjab Rozgar Guarantee Scheme 2022
|Name of the scheme||Punjab Rozgar Guarantee|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Citizens of Punjab|
|Scheme has been launched by||Punjab government|
|Objective of scheme||Offering employment|
|Office portal||Yet to be launched|
|Year of scheme launch||2022|
|State where scheme has been launched||Punjab|
|Mode of application for scheme||Online/offline|
Why Punjab government has taken initiative to launch such a scheme?
The main purpose of launching Punjab Rozgar Guarantee scheme is to create employment scope for the unemployed youth of the state. The reason behind is to boost the employment rate by the scheme. However, the state officials have decided to cover up for a total of 1 lakh unemployed youth of the state by means of this scheme within a year.
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Objective of scheme launch – The main reason of scheme is to offer 1 lakhs job to youth of state within a year. Therefore, it is mainly to improve the overall standard of education in the state
- Beneficiaries of scheme – The unemployed youths in Punjab are the beneficiaries
- Date of scheme launch – The Punjab Rozgar Guarantee has been launched on 5th January, 2022
- Kind of election implemented for –The scheme would be implemented by Punjab Charanjit Singh Channi if he wins in the vote
- Category of beneficiaries – The youths in Punjab who have completed 12th standard are eligible for the scheme benefits
What are the eligibility criteria of scheme?
- Permanent resident of the state – As the scheme has been launched in Punjab, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to register for the scheme
- Educational details –The candidates who have passed 11th and 12th and are in search of jobs are suitable to register for the scheme. The candidates have to furnish their correct educational details while applying for the scheme
- Identification details –One should furnish correct and updated identification certificates at the time of registering for the scheme
List of documents required for scheme
- Identification details – One should furnish contact details, Aadhaar card, ration card or equivalent at the time of registering for the scheme
- Educational certificates – One has to furnish educational certificates such as that of 11th and 12th to justify that the selected candidate is unemployed and has the basic education to do the job
- Domicile details –The applicant should furnish correct domicile details to justify their claim that they are the permanent residents of the state
- Contact details – One should furnish correct contact details, email ID, mobile number when registering for the scheme
Make sure that the documents are correct and updated and perfect to get through the scheme and get the scheme.
What are the steps to apply for the scheme?
The chief minister of the state has announced for the scheme and is planning to launch it soon. After the launch, the officials of the state are sure to launch the portal of the scheme. For this, the beneficiaries should keep a track of the updates on the official portal and get to know about it easily soon after it comes out.
Therefore, the successful implementation of the scheme is sure to make the unemployed youth of the scheme self-dependent. The youth who have completed their school education and are in search of exam, this can be the best opportunity to avail and make a fortune and career for a better tomorrow.
FAQ of the scheme
Q. What is the main purpose of scheme launch?
Create employment opportunity for unemployed
Q. Who are beneficiaries of scheme?
Unemployed youth in Punjab
Q. Who has taken scheme launching initiative?
Chief Minister in Punjab, Charanjit Singh Channi
Q. Where the scheme has been launched?
Q. How many candidates would be covered up for scheme?
1 lakh jobs would be covered up under the scheme
- Mera Ghar Mere Naam Scheme Punjab
- Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
- Punjab Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab