Snehaloy Housing Scheme in West Bengal 2021 (Application Form Online, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Documents, EWS Category)
The West Bengal government has implemented various projects for the betterment of the people, who belong to the financially weak categories. However, many do not possess permanent homes. There is shortage of adequate housing facilities in the state. It paves the path for the development of slums. The state government has announced Snehaloy Housing Scheme to offer financial assistance to the needy people. Here are the details of this scheme.
Snehaloy Housing Scheme Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Snehaloy Housing Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Date of announcement||2020 – 2021|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||People belonging to the EWS category|
|Supervised by||Government of West Bengal|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of housing facilities – The aim of the state government is to eliminate the housing issues in the region.
- Permanent homes for poor people – The scheme will enable the poor people to get their permanent homes, at reasonable rates.
- Scheme sponsored by – The entire expenditure of the scheme operation will be taken care of by the West Bengal government.
- Financial assistance – The Chief Minister has decided that the beneficiaries will be given Rs. 1.20 lakhs so that they can obtain their new homes.
- Payment frequency – The state government will offer the grant to the beneficiary in two equal installments.
- Payment mode – The financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries through DBT mode.
- Beneficiary count – The Chief Minister has stated that after the implementation of this housing project, around 25,000 beneficiaries will get the keys to their new homes.
Click Here to check list of Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme in West Bengal
Eligibility for applicants
- Residents of West Bengal – Only the legal and permanent residents of this state will be permitted to apply for this scheme.
- EWS category – The applicants must belong to the Economically Weak Category to partake in this project.
- Must not possess permanent homes – If the applicant has a permanent home in any part of the country, then he/she will be barred from getting the perks of this scheme.
- Must have a bank account – It is mandatory for the applicants to have access to a bank account so that the financial aid can be transferred in the respective account.
Documents necessary for registration
- Residential documents – Every applicant must submit a copy of the authorized residential certificate to support his/her claims.
- ID proof – The candidate needs to attach a copy of the Aadhra Card for aiding the verification process.
- EWS certificate – It is necessary that the candidate furnishes a copy of the EWS certificate with the registration document.
- Bank account details – The candidate needs to supply details like the bank account number, branch code, and IFSC code with the application form.
Click Here to check eligibility Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
The state government has just announced the project. The details have not yet been released as of now. It is expected that the West Bengal authority may opt for both online and offline registration processes for the convenience of the interested candidates. We will update the details on our site as soon as the state government makes the official announcement.
It is a significant step, taken by the state government. The EWS candidates were barred from the Bangle Awas Yojana. The implementation of this scheme will allow such candidates to acquire their homes. The financially weak individuals will not be able to purchase a permanent apartment in the state due to the high real estate prices. The West Bengal government wants to offer such candidates respite with the implementation of this scheme.
Other links –
- 1st खेलो इंडिया यूनिवर्सिटी गेम्स
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme in West Bengal
- Hasir Alo Scheme in West Bengal
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट