Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal (Corono Money to Migrant Worker from other state in WB) 2020 (1000 rs for Bengali workers in other states, Pocket Money, DBT, How to apply/register, Eligibility, Amount, Migrant Worker Labour, Mobile App APK Download Install Online Android)
With a rise in the number of positive cases of COVID-19 in West Bengal, the government has announced strict lockdown guidelines. The state health department has already considered four districts in West Bengal as the prime suspected COVID zones. Also, CM of West Bengal has asked to lock the red areas restricting the movement of the people residing in that area. Even the condition of the migrant laborers is also miserable as they will not be able to come back to their homes before the lockdown is withdrawn. Let us take a glance at some important details relating to the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Sneher Parash Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Date of application||April 2020|
|Date of implementation||20th April 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Migrant labors|
|Implemented by||Department of Finance, West Bengal Government|
Main features of the scheme?
- Offer assistance to poor people –The main objective of the scheme launch in West Bengal is to provide food to the migrant laborers as it may be difficult for them to arrange for food due to a shortage of money.
- Financial help to migrant labors–With the successful implementation of the scheme, the state authorities can offer monetary help to the migrant labors who are unable to leave the state.
- Monetary assistance–As per the scheme details, the beneficiaries will get rupees 1000 as help.
- Installment of payment–One-time payment will be offered by the state finance department to the labors as financial help.
- Payment mode–As per instructions of the Chief Minister, the monetary help will be directly credited to the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
- Application procedure – The application process is online that shall help the migrant labors. However, the online process is paperless and can be done in a quick time.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Permanent residents of state – The scheme has been declared in West Bengal and so, only the residents of the state can enroll to become the scheme beneficiaries.
- Registered migrants – Only the migrant laborers who have a properly registered license under the MGHREGS will be able to opt for the scheme perks.
- Active bank accounts – The migrant labors should have access to an active bank account. The scheme money will be credited directly in the linked account via DBT mode.
- Must belong to the category of migrant labors –The applicants must be migrant labor working in other states, and an individual from other industries will not be given the benefits.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential details – The migrants need to produce documents in support of their residential claims during registration under the scheme.
- Bank details – The migrant needs to provide information like bank name, branch, IFSC code, account details, and other information. It shall help link the account to the direct transfer of money.
- Migrant labor’s details – It is compulsory to produce labor’s certificate given by the association for migrant laborers.
- Identification certificate –As identification details, the candidate should producevoter ID card, Aadhaar card, and the like documents.
How to apply for the scheme via an online portal?
- Online portal – The interested applicant needs to login to the official site of West Bengal Fiancé Department by clicking on here
- Filling up the form – From the home page of the application form, the candidate should click on the right link that would direct them to the digitalized application form.
- Mentioning correct details – It is important for the applicants to enter the correct details in the application form. This includes address, name, bank details to be entered in the given fields.
- Uploading the documents – The scanned version of ID and bank documents should be uploaded in the application form.
- Information verification – After you submit the application form, it is sent to the respective district magistrate for verification. The West Bengal authorities are responsible to check whether the migrant application is an authentic one.
- Transfer of the grant – After verification of the form, when the migrant is selected to get the financial help, the monetary help will be credited in the linked bank account.
WB Sneher Paras Mobile App Download
The state government of West Bengal has launched an Android application for Sneher Parash Scheme. The primary objective of launching an app is to make the application process easier for the candidate. The application process is solely dedicated to the migrant labors of the state. The app is compatible for Android OS and this is the reason it is download from Google Play Store. The download process is given below.
How to download the app from official portal?
- In order to download the app you can login to the official website of government.
- After reaching to the home page, you will get an option called ‘Sneher Parash’.
- Once you click on the option, you will get download option.
- Once you click on download the app start downloading in your phone.
How to apply for the scheme through the app?
- Downloading the app- in order apply for the scheme you need to download the app first.
- App activation- After download is complete you need to activate the app on your mobile.
- Registration- After activating you need to register into the app by entering your mobile number.
- OTP verification- You will receive OTP through SMS in your mobile and you need to enter the OTP number to complete the verification.
- Application guidelines- once the registration is done you will receive the guidelines and all the details related to the scheme.
- Application- in order to apply you need to click on the option called ‘Apply Now’.
- Selecting verification mode- You need to choose the verification mode and you need to do ID verification.
- Access the registration form- After the ID verification, you need to click on ‘Save and Proceed’ to get the registration form.
- Form fill-up and submission- You need to fill up the form with appropriate information and then you need to click on ‘submit’ option to complete the process.
In addition to the launch of the above said scheme, CM of West Bengal has stated that only registered MNREGS can work for the ration and distribution system. They can help the ration shops to pack the essential goods including food grains to be distributed through the ration system. The migrant laborers who are locked in West Bengal can travel to their native states once the lockdown is over.
- सॉवरेन गोल्ड बांड योजना
- नरेगा जॉब कार्ड सूची 2020-21 में नाम कैसे देखे
- Joy Bangla Pension Scheme in West Bengal
- बिहार कोरोना तत्काल सहायता मोबाइल ऍप