Swasthya Sathi Scheme Prokolpo Prakalpa in West Bengal 2019-2020-2021 [Health Coverage Insurance, Online Application Form pdf Download, Card Renewal, Validity, Balance Check, How to Apply Register, Eligibility criteria , Documents, Helpline, Card Name Check, benefits, portal, hospital list, toll free number, package]
West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee has announced the Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme aiming to offer cashless treatment to entire population of the state. The main idea is to offer proper health facilities whatever the economic condition of family may be. The scheme has been applicable from 1st of December and it is to be funded by the state government to boost up the welfare of common people. Read on to know more about other details relating to the scheme.
Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal : Download Mobile App and apply online
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2020-21 Features
- Amount of health coverage – A health coverage of rupees 5 lakh yearly will be offered under the scheme for tertiary and secondary care
- Mode of treatment – the treatment will not include cash, papers, and will be based on smart card
- Disease included in scheme – All existing diseases will be covered up under the scheme
- Limit for family size – There is no upper limit for family size to be eligible for the scheme
- Target group of scheme – Parents of both spouses and all physically challenged patients are included to avail of the scheme benefits under one family
- Financial help – The health insurance premium amount will be given by West Bengal state government on behalf of the candidates
- Mode of enrolment – The enrolment will be done online using smart card that would contain details of family, number of members, photograph, contact details, biometric and others
Therefore, the candidates interested to get the scheme benefits can get in touch with the customer support team at any team as they are available round the clock.
What are the benefits of the Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme
- A total of 7.5 crores of people will be registered to offer the scheme benefits
- This cashless health scheme has been announced by Chief Minister of West Bengal to health the families
- The state government will be fully responsible to cover up for the successful implementation of the health scheme
- The smart card will be used to offer free treatment both at private and government hospitals
Main focus of scheme launch
The main idea behind the scheme launch is to offer cashless treatment by use of a smart card. This is a previously launched health scheme that has been extended to cover up all residents of the state irrespective of their economic condition. The health card has been distributed from 1st of December, 2020.
Details of the Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
The Swasthya Sathi Smart Card will be offered to the senior female candidate in a family. By using the card, one can enjoy the health services for free both from public and private hospitals. Though there is no specific eligibility to be followed to attain the benefits, the woman candidate should not be part of any other health scheme at the same time. It should be offered to the families who are natives of the state. The state government has already spent a total of rupees 2000 crores for the successful implementation of the scheme and expand the healthcare benefits to the families. Therefore, by the card, the women candidate can get treatment in cashless and paperless mode.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Residential proof – Only the native and permanent residents to West Bengal are eligible to
- Women candidates – The smart card will be issued in the name of women candidate of a family
- Not part of any health scheme – The interested candidate who wish to get the benefits under the scheme should not be part of any other health scheme
Therefore, candidates need to qualify for these eligibility rules when planning to avail of the cashless health scheme benefits.
List of documents to be produced
- Residential documents – As only natives are allowed for the scheme, the candidates should furnish suitable domicile documents to be scrutinized by higher authorities
- Identification proof – The candidates should furnish suitable identification details like Adhaar card, voter ID and the like for scrutiny of identification
- Women candidate – Only the women candidates are allowed and therefore, they need to furnish supporting documents to justify their eligibility
- Income certificate – The women candidates should produce suitable income certificate at the time of registration for the scheme
- Health documents – The health details is required to be scrutinized by higher authority before the candidate is given the benefit of the scheme
Swasthya Sathi form fill up 2020
- First, you need go to the official website of the scheme and visit https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/
- As the home page shows up, you have to click on the ‘apply’ option
- By this, a new page will show up where you need to enter suitable personal details
- After filling up the details in the form, you need to attach important documents that are required for scrutiny by higher authorities
- Following this, you have to click on the ‘submit’ option
- Now, this completes the online registration under the scheme
Swasthya Sathi Hospital List Check
- Visit the official website of the portal at https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/
- Now, on the homepage, you need to click on the ‘apply online’ option
- Following this, you have to click on ‘hospital registration’ option
- As the form comes up in front of you, fill it up will relevant details like district name, specialty name, hospital name, category of hospital, type of hospital, NABH accredited hospital and other
- Now, click on the ‘submit’ option
- After this, the registration process completes
How can you check status for hospital registration?
- First, you need to visit the official portal relating to the portal
- As the home page comes up, you have to opt for online application procedure
- This will direct you to the checking hospital registration tab
- Following this, another page shows up where you have to enter the registered mobile number
- Now, click on search option to get the required details
- This details comes up on the screen that you can save for future details
Steps to be followed for registration outside West Bengal
- The first step is to visit official portal of the scheme
- As the homepage comes up, go by clicking on the ‘apply online’ option
- Now, click on the ‘registration for treatment outside West Bengal’ option to get to the right link
- The new page that comes up requires entering registered mobile number and will sent OTP
- Now enter the same and click on ‘submit’ option
Therefore, this is the step to complete when you wish to register for the hospitals located outside West Bengal.
Steps to view name under the beneficiary list
- Here, one has to visit the official website of the scheme
- Now, click on the ‘find your name’ tab on the homepage
- Following this, you will be asked to enter mobile number and you will get OTP
- After this, click on the ‘submit’ option
- The required details will come up on the screen which you can save for future reference
Swasthya sathi application form download 2020
- First, go to the official portal relating to the scheme
- As the homepage shows up, you have to click on the ‘covid-19 request form’
- Following this, a new page comes up when you have to select SNA and use username and password
- After this, you can sign-in
- Following this, the link to download the form shows up
- Click on it and you can easily download the form on the device and save it for future use
How to check hospital information?
- The first step is to visit the correct portal relating to the scheme
- As you reach the home page, you have to click on the ‘hospital informational tab’
- Now, four different categories show up that will help you get suitable information – hospital HR details; active hospital list; hospital facility details; and hospital service details
- Following this, a suitable form will show up
- Now, enter the required details
- After this, click on the ‘submit’ option
- This will give the information on the screen for suitable use
How to login onto the portal of the scheme?
- First, go to the https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/ portal
- As the homepage opens up, click on the ‘login’ option
- Now, another page comes up where you have to enter username and password to login
- If you are logging in the first time, you need you create one so that you can easily use it for future preference
What is the procedure to register for Vellore or CMC?
- You have to start by visiting the official portal relating to the scheme
- As the homepage opens up, you have to click on link that will direct you for registration in Vellore
- Now, in the new page you need to enter correct URN number relating to scheme and mobile number
- The number will be registered and OTP will be sent in the same
- Following this, you gave to click on ‘submit’ option to complete the registration process
Steps for URN verification
- Go to https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/ link and click on URN verification on homepage
- Following this, a new page opens up where you need to click on the district and state name
- Now, you enter correct URN and click on ‘submit’ option
- After this, you need to click on URN verification
Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal : Apply online for this scheme, youth will get special benefit
What is the method to print form B for registering under the scheme?
- As you open up the official portal of the scheme, you have to visit its homepage
- Now, click on the tab that directs you for online application
- Following this, you have to click on ‘form B’ that is vital for registration under the scheme
- As you click on the registration form, it will show up on screen
- Now, it is available for download and you can also print it as required
What are the steps to download Swasthya Sathi application?
- First, you have to open Google Play Store on mobile device and type the required application
- As the option comes up, click on the install option that will be given beside the app
- After clicking on the install option, it starts to download
- Following this, the app will be installed on the device and it is ready to be used on the mobile device
Contact details of the scheme
The helpline number relating to the scheme is 18003455384 where you can contact in case of queries. Other than this, the above said information shall help you know what to follow if you wish to get benefits under the scheme and register online.
Free Electricity Scheme WB : check eligibilty here
How to check the registration status For Swasthya Sathi Scheme-
There is no option that can help the applicants to check their registration status. Once the beneficiary list is finalized, the selected applicants will get a notification in their mobiles. It will confirm that they can now acquire the scheme benefits.
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme in West Bengal : You can apply online for this scheme
Swasthya Sathi Scheme treatment packages
Interested applicants and beneficiaries can gather information about the medical treatments, which have been included in the scheme. The applicant can click on the link to get to the official website. On the left side of the webpage, you will see an index option. As you scroll down, you will see the option that is marked as “Package Details.” When you click on this tab, you will be redirected to the page where you will find the ailment and treatment package information.
App launched for the scheme
Not all can use the computer and the internet to get details of the medical scheme. But the percentage of smartphone users has increased at a significant rate. These users can operate apps. For better dissemination of scheme related details, the state authority has already developed and launched an app for the health project. You can download the Swasthys Sathi App by clicking on the Swasthya Sathi Scheme App Download. You can search for the app in Google Play Store with the name. Users need not pay any charges for utilizing this app. For app activation, you need to type in the registered mobile number and Aadhar code. Once the app has been activated, you will get access to the application dashboard and get pertinent information.
The health insurance scheme will assist the poor and vulnerable individuals to attain the necessary medical treatments at good hospitals. The Chief Minister of West Bengal wants to upgrade the health facilities. The launch of this scheme is a potent step towards achieving this target. The CM has also mentioned that the scheme guidelines will be revised in the future as per requirements.
Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme in West Bengal : check your name in new list
swasthya sathi card apply online
Please go with gov site
|Name||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Scheme launch date||December 2016|
|Target beneficiaries||Financially weak individuals|
|Supervised by||Health & Welfare Department of West Bengal|
|toll free number||1800-345-5384|
Ans: Under this scheme govt provide health protection to govt employees.
Ans: All such members, which are associated with ASHA, ANM and ICDS, will get the benefits of this scheme
Other links –
- मुख्यमंत्री खुशहाल नौनिहाल योजना मध्य प्रदेश
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status in AP
- KALIA Yojana in Odisha
- YSR Auto Taxi Driver Scheme Form