Telangana Sada Bainama Registration Guidelines 2020-2021 Last Date [New] – Regularization of Agricultural Lands in Rural Areas (Farmers, Documents, Application form, check status, Mee seva portal, toll free number)
The Telangana government has come up with New Sada Bainama Registration guidelines. Under this, it shall enable suitable use of agricultural land in the rural areas. However, there is some exception the guidelines and it is not applicable to all lands belonging to rural areas.
Key features of the Sadabainama
- Main objective of scheme – Easy regularization of agricultural land belonging to farmers in rural areas.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme –The farmers, owners of the agricultural are the target group. The land will be regularized under Sada Bainama.
- Application process – The state government has selected district collector to help the farmers follow the instructions and apply for the same.
However, operational guidelines have been declared by state government for the help of rural farmers.
PM Ghar Tak Fibre Yojana : Check all details online
Cutoff Date to Regularise Sada Bainamas
CM K Chandrasekhar Rao fixed 2nd June, 2014 as the cutoff date in which candidates can opt for regularization. However, up to a maximum of five acres, the marginal farmers do not have to pay any registration fee or stamp duty. If farmers have landowning more than this, they cannot avoid paying these fees at the time of registration for availing the scheme benefits. The district collectors have been assigned with the responsibility of helping the applicants to complete the registration so that they can easily avail off the benefits.
Eligibility criteria of Sada Bainama Registration –
- Residential details – As the scheme has been introduced in Karnataka, only the farmers of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Land owning – Land owners with up to 5 acres of land are eligible to get the scheme benefits. If the total land exceeds 5 acres, the farmers may not get the benefit.
- Farming category – The farmer has to furnish suitable farming category at the time of registration to justify their eligibility for the scheme.
PM Swamitva Yojana : Download your new property card
List of Documents for Sadabainama Registration in Telangana
- Identity details – As suitable identity details, the candidate should produce Aadhaar card that will be checked by higher authorities.
- Bank details – For suitable bank details, the applicant should produce pattadars passbook number of both buyer and seller as required
- Land details – The applicant needs to furnish suitable documentary proof that justifies land details belonging to the applicant.
- Sada Bainama detail – It is important to produce suitable Sada Bainama document to be scrutinized by higher authorities.
- Aadhar card
- Pattadar passbook number of buyer
- Pattadar passbook number of seller
However, only after payment of application fee, the applicant will be acknowledged from the Mee Seva Center.
Telangana Sada Bainama Application Form
For applying under Sada Bainama, the sadabainama applications need to submit an application under Mee Seva centres or mee seva official portal. It should be given only in the prescribed format after which it will be scrutinized by higher authorities. However, the district collectors have been advised to take application form up to 31st October, 2020 which is the last date of issuing pattabar passbook. Other than this, no procedure for online registration has yet been declared by the state government.
PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi scheme : Check your name online
New Sadabainama Registration Guidelines in Telangana
The state government has introduced the New Sada Bainama registration guidelines for easy regularization of land. However, the scheme benefits are not applicable for lands transactions via sadabainama under Kakatiya Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority and municipal corporations.
Telangana Sada Bainama Important points
Farmers in a rural area
Regularization of rural lands for poor farmers
CM K Chandrashekhar Rao
| Sadabainama Toll Free|
sadabainama last date 2020
Ans: Regularization of agricultural lands
Ans: Rural farmers
Ans: 31st October 2020
Ans: Sada Bainama land registrations for rural agricultural lands
Ans: You can check official portal of ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
Ans: The state government had issued a Government Order allowing free registration of sada bainamas till June 2, 2014.
Other links –
- Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in Telangana
- Jharkhand Online Land Records in Hindi
- Bihar Land Mutation Record Khasra Online