Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021, TS Nirudyog Bruthi Scheme, Application Form, Process, Online Registration, KCR, Official Website, Helpline Number, Eligibility, Documents
The state government of Telengana has launched a scheme to eradicate the unemployment issue from the state. The scheme is called Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme for the people who are educated but still unemployed. The scheme is going to give allowance to the unemployed people so that they can deal with their financial condition. The scheme is said to be an election promise for the people. In this article you are going to get an idea of the scheme including the features, and application procedure; so, read the article thoroughly.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Year of launch||2021|
|Target people||Domiciles of Telangana|
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme is going to provide financial aid to the people who are educated yet unemployed. With the allowance the unemployed youths will be benefitted and overcome their financial deficit.
- Amount of allowance– The unemployed beneficiaries will receive 3,016 rupees per month as financial assistance from the government.
- Total budget for the scheme– In order to run the scheme government has earmarked a provision worth 1,810 crores rupees.
- Transferring of money– As per the rules of the scheme the money will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Benefits of the scheme– The scheme will bring an end to the financial distress of the educated youth who are still unemployed.
- Job facilities– The state government is planning to create job facilities for the youth of the state. Till now 1,31,000 job facilities have been created and in the upcoming days government is going to provide jobs more 50,000 youths.
- Other scheme facilities– Telengana government is planning to launch scholarship schemes for the school students. The students who are studying in professional colleges, they will also receive fees reimbursement. The Anganwadi center will be provided with nutritional meals.
- Irrigation scheme– The Chief Minister of the state also assured people that they will work on the irrigation scheme and on the water and power supply in the state.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile of the state- The domiciles of the state are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- No vehicle registered– The applicant must have no four wheeler vehicle registered under their name.
- Land owning- If the applicant has land more than 2.50 acres then they are no eligible for the scheme.
- No criminal charge or legal issue- To be eligible for the scheme one has to have no legal issues and criminal charges on their name.
- Limitation on loan amount– The applicant must not loan more than 50,000 rupees from state owned financial institution to apply for the scheme.
- Bank account– In order to apply for the scheme the applicant must have their personal bank account.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Required Documents
- Domicile certificate– At the time of application one has to submit a copy of domicile certificate.
- Identity proof– As an identity proof you need to submit a copy of Aadhar card at the time of application.
- Birth certificate– At the time of application the candidate must submit a birth certificate as age proof.
- Caste certificate– At the time of application one has to submit caste certificate to the authority.
- Educational qualification– As the scheme is for the educated youths so at the time of application they need to submit educational qualification along with all the certificates.
- Land documents– You need to provide land documents at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Bank details– You need to submit the bank details at the time of application for the scheme to the authority.
- Contact details- You need to provide your mobile number which is linked to your bank account at the time of application.
- Passport photograph– You need to submit you recently captured passport photographs at the time of application.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Form, Process
- Step 1- To start with application you need to visit the official website which is for application.
- Step 2- A home page will appear and on the home page you need to click on the registration link.
- Step 3- On clicking on the link a page will open where you need to fill in the details accurately.
- Step 4- You need to attach all the documents with the form so and then you need to click on the ‘submit’ option.
So, it is evident that with the help of the scheme Telengana government will be able to help the people especially the youths of the state. The financial aid will be given to the beneficiaries until they get employed. It will help them to survive while they are searching for a job. The amount of money that is allotted is pretty good as that will help the youths to survive for a month. In this case you need to register by going to the official website and registering under the site is pretty easy. The steps are given above, if you follow the steps thoroughly you will be able to complete the process.
Ans : Under this scheme the unemployed educated youth will receive money as allowance.
Ans : In Telengana
Ans : The educated yet unemployed youths of Telengana
Ans : 3,016 rupees per month per beneficiary
Ans : Visit https://www.telangana.gov.in/
Other Links –
- Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
- Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
- Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
- Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme