Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme 2022 (TN Employment Exchange, Registration, Eligibility criteria, how to apply, Last Date, Toll free helpline Number, Official Website, List, Documents, Application form, Renewal)
The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched a scheme that will generate employment in the state. It will help the students of the state who have completed their college and university education but did not job. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister K. Palaniswami. The benefits of the scheme will be provided only if the students are registered under the scheme. In this article you are going to talk about the entire application process.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme 2022 –
|Name of the scheme||Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Chief Minister K. Palaniswami|
|Target people||Students of Tamil Nadu|
|Official website||click here|
|Contact Number||044-22500124 (Phone Number)|
[email protected] (Email)
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The objective of implementing the scheme is to provide employment to the students who are still unemployed.
- Grabbing govt. jobs– With the help of the job portal the candidates will be able to grab govt. jobs.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Tamil Nadu– To be eligible for the scheme the candidate has to be the domicile of the state.
- Only students– In order to be eligible for the scheme, you need to student of the state.
- Qualification for application– The candidate must be 8th pass to be eligible for the scheme and any graduate can also apply.
- Additional skills– The applicants must have some other skills apart from conventional degree.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Required Documents
- Identity proof– You need to submit the copy of our Aadhar card at the time of application.
- Domicile proof– At the time of application you need to submit your domicile proof. And for that you need to submit the certificate given by the municipality or Pnchayat or counselor.
- Educational certificate– You need to submit the copy of your educational certificate the latest one you have with you.
- Ration card– For application you need to submit a copy of ration card.
- Passport photograph– You need to submit a two recent passport size photographs.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Official Website
To register in this scheme, you have to take recourse to this official website. Through this website, you can also renew it.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Helpline Number
If you know all information about this scheme like registration process, renewal etc. you can contact this phone number 044-22500124 and Email [email protected]
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Online Registration
- Step 1- You need to visit to the official website.
- Step 2- After that you need to click on the ‘New Use’
- Step 3- You will get the registration form and you need fill in the form with accurate information.
- Step 4- Once you are done with filling in the details, you need to save it and then you need to save the username and password.
How to Login Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Step 1- You need to visit Official Website to apply for the scheme.
- Step 2- You need enter your login credentials
- Step 3- After login you need to select your district and you need you need to fill in the details.
- Step 4- Once you are done with filling in the details you need to submit the form virtually.
- Step 5- You will get an acknowledgement notification on your given e-main id. And that email is important as you may have to show it to the employment exchange.
- Step 6- You need to submit all the documents mentioned above to the employment exchange with 15 day of registration.
- Step 7- The candidate will be provided with employment exchange card and that you need to keep it with yourself.
Renewal of the Registration
- Step 1- You need to visit Official link.
- Step 2- Then you need to enter your login credentials
- Step 3- A will appear where you need to click on ‘Renew’
- Step 4- You need to fill in the details accurately and then click on submit.
How toUpdate Profile
- Step 1- You need to click on Official Link.
- Step 2- You need to enter the login credentials
- Step 3- You need to fill in the details and then click on update.
How to seek grievances
- Step 1- To seek grievances, you need to go to Official Website.
- Step 2- the home page will appear where you need to click on ‘grievance redressal’
- Step 3- You will redirected to the grievance page
- Step 4- You need to write the complaints and then enter your contact details and then you need to click on submit.
So, it is evident that with the help of the scheme you will be able to get some opportunity to be placed. The state government is trying to keep the entire process fair and that s the reason the procedures are kept automated. The website that is launched is also user-friendly so you can register and apply.
What is Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme?
It is an employment generation scheme
Where is it launched?
Who are the beneficiaries?
Students of Tamil Nadu
Where to apply?
Where to contact for further information?
Phone No 044-22500124 or you can email at [email protected]
Other Links –
- Tamil Nadu Labour Department Online Portal
- Tamil nadu Marriage Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Gold Loan Waiver Scheme
- Tamilnadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme