Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme in Gujarat for e-scooter, e-rickshaw, electric vehicles 2020 (Eligibility, application form, process, list, amount)
The Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme has been initiated by the Gujarat state government to encourage electric two-wheeler use. It will help prevent the level of pollution in the state. The main beneficiaries are the students of the state. For this, the state government is going to help individuals in buying vehicles. This subsidy scheme has been announced on the grounds of the 70th birthday of the Prime Minister. The following part of the article details other information regarding the entitled scheme.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme launch details
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
Gujarat state government
Date of scheme launch
Offer subsidy for electric two-wheeler
Students of class 9 to college
Subsidy amount given to students
Rupees 12000 per student
Number of vehicles under the scheme
10, 000 vehicles under the scheme
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat : Farmer can register online for this scheme
Key features of the scheme –
- Purpose of scheme launch – The scheme launch’s main purpose is to encourage buying an electric two-wheeler. It shall help prevent the growing problems of pollution.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The school students from class 9 to college are the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Financial help for the scheme – As per subsidy help under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given rupees 12,000.
A total of 10 000 vehicles will be given under the two-wheeler scheme and 5 000 under the three-wheeler scheme. However, the subsidy amount will only be given for buying battery-powered scooters and not for any other types of scooters.
Eligibility criteria –
- Resident of state –Only the residents of Gujarat are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits
- Students of Gujarat – Students of class 9 to college are eligible for the benefits of the scheme
- Income details –If students belong from good income families, they are not eligible for the scheme perks
- Bank details –The students or parents should have an active bank account linked with Aadhaar card to get the financial help
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Gujarat : You can get full details of the scheme here
List of documents
- Identification documents –The candidate need to produce suitable documents like Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and the like
- Educational details – As only the students are eligible for the scheme, one has to produce educational documents to justify their eligibility for the scheme
- Income certificate – The income certificate should be produced to check family income and their eligible to get the subsidy to buy the two-wheeler
- Bank account details –Bank account number, IFSC code, branch details should be produced to link it and transfer the subsidy money in the account
How to apply for Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme –
As this is a newly launched scheme, the registration details to get the subsidy are yet to be declared by the state government. The candidates have to frequently visit the official portal of the scheme to stay updated about the scheme. Once it comes up, they can get the subsidy to buy the two-wheeler and help reduce the state’s pollution level.
PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi scheme : Check your name online
Scheme to set up facilities to charge vehicles
- The state government is arranging for fast implementation of a two-wheeler vehicle scheme and help applicants get a quick response, infrastructure arrangement is done to help charge the vehicles
- The state government will initiate a scheme of rupees 5 lakhs
- The capacity of the two-wheeler is 35, 500 MW
- The energy contribution in Gujarat is 30% more than the national average capacity, which is 23%
However, due to climate change, the weather department has agreed on MoU for increased energy level use with the correct use of technology and offers better information to people.
Other links –
- सुपर 30 योजना
- AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana in Gujarat
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme