UP COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass Online Registration 2020 (Application Form, Apply Curfew E-pass Online Portal@184.108.40.206/upepass2, Check Track Status, Last Date, Fees, District List)
The entire world is trying to fight the deadly COVID- 19 disease. The number of positive cases in India and the death toll in India is increasing regularly. The Uttar Pradesh government has taken some important steps, which may come in handy to reduce the spread of this disease. However, the medical staff, bank employees, fire fighters, policemen, medicine suppliers, grocery and food delivery professionals must travel to ensure that people have access to the things they need. To make travel easy for these people, the Uttar Pradesh government has initiated the COVID- 19 Lockdown e-Pass service. Under this program, applicants will be able to enroll for the travel permission from the state government.
|Name of the scheme||COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Yogi Adityanath|
|Application mode||Online application|
|Last date of application||14th April 2020|
- Curbing unnecessary travel – Though the entire state is under a curfew, many commoners are taking it lightly. The government will issue the travel passes to people who require it. Thus, the Uttar Pradesh authority will be able to curb unnecessary commute.
- Convenience of emergency sector workers – The e-pass will make it easy for the emergency sector workers. The police will not be able to take any action against these people, and they can travel during these trying times.
- Fee for e-pass generation – The Uttar Pradesh government has announced that no money will be charge from the applicants, submitting a request for the e-passes.
- Validity of the e-pass – Individuals, who are working in the emergency sectors, will get the e-pass that will remain valid till the end of the lockdown span. Common people can opt for intra-district travel passes, which come with 24 hours validity. In case the inter-district travel passes, the permission remains valid for 2 days.
- Pass issuance authority – The responsibility of issuing the intra-district district travel slips rests with the SMD. The issuance of the inter-district travel skips is under the jurisdiction of respective Additional District Magistrates.
- No e-pass for COVID -19 hotspots – The Uttar Pradesh Health Department has identified some districts as Coronavirus hotspots. People, living in these districts will be barred from getting the e-passes.
- Legal action against perpetrators – The Chief Minister pointed out that if any person is caught on the roads, without the pass, then the individual will be charged as per the disaster management act and other IPC laws.
Click here to apply for One District One Product Scheme Uttar Pradesh In Hindi
e-Pass for Specified Districts
Here is a list of 70 districts, which are not identified as COVID- 19 hotspots. Thus, people, residing in these areas will be able to attain the e-pass.
|Ghazipur||Gonda||Gorakhpur||Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida)||Chandauli|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Sambhal||Sultanpur||Saharanpur||Siddharthanagar|
Eligibility for applicants
- People associated with essential services – Applicants, who are associated with the essential service sectors, will be allowed to attain the special e-pass for traveling.
- Citizens who need to travel urgently – Common citizens, who need to move from one district to another for medical purposes or other emergencies, will be given the special travel passes.
Documents necessary for application
- Identification documents – The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has mentioned that people, applying for the e-pass will have to upload a scanned copy of their identification documents. The Aadhar Card and voter card copies will be accepted.
- Photograph – During the application process, the candidate needs to attach a scanned copy of his/her recent photograph.
श्रमिक भरण पोषण भत्ता योजना उत्तर प्रदेश में आवेदन के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
How to get application form and register for e-Pass?
- Online application mode – The people, who require the e-pass, will have to log in on the official portal that has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. Portal based enrollment is the only way to obtain these permission slips.
- Official portal – To fill in the application form, the interested applicant must click on the link.
- Activating application process – On the top of the page, the applicant will see an option that is marked as “Apply e-Pass.”
- Online registration – The candidate needs to enter his/her mobile number for registration. Then he/she needs to click on the option “Submit and Generate OTP.”
- OTP verification – The applicant will get an OTP via SMS on the registered mobile number. Once he/she types in the OTP, it will be verified.
- Online application form – After the verification, the site will bring up the digitized e-pass registration form.
- Application form fill-up – The candidate will have to highlight the details, which have been asked in the enrollment form. Personal details, address, contact information, purpose for travel and travel details must be mentioned.
- Document attachment – The applicant needs to upload scanned copies of Aadhar card and recent photograph. Attaching these documents is a must.
- Submit the form – Once the digitized registration form has been filled in, the candidate needs to submit it by clicking on the “Submit” button.
How to check the registration status?
- Once the candidate has filled in the online registration form, he/she can track the status of the application.
- For this, the candidate needs to click on the link to land on the official portal.
- On the right top corner of the home page, the candidate will find an option that is marked as “Track Your Application.”
- Clicking on this option will open a new page in a new tab. It is the application status checking page.
- The candidate must type in the registration number and the registered mobile number in the respective fields.
- Then he/she must click on the button that is marked as “Search Your Application.”
- It will trigger the portal to search the database, and bring up the current status of the application request.
The Uttar Pradesh government will issue the e-passes for the convenience of the people. If anyone is caught on the roads, during the lockdown, without the e-pass, the authority can take strict measures. The issuance of these permission slips will ensure that people stay indoors as much as possible. It is the best way to prevent the spread of COVID – 19 contaminations within the community. The state government may extend the lockdown if deemed necessary.
Other links –
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- फ्री कोरोना वाइरस ट्रीटमेंट अंडर आयुष्मान भारत योजना
- उत्तर प्रदेश ओबीसी सूची
- उत्तर प्रदेश मुफ्त शिक्षा योजना