Vijayamritham Scheme Kerala 2021 (Eligibility, How to Apply, Online Form, disabled students, Scholarship)
The Vijayamritham scheme Kerala is one of the two welfare schemes that have been launched by the Kerala state government. The main objective is to help the differently-abled students. The scheme will be given to those who are part of the state’s primary education system. However, students from different society sections are eligible to avail of the benefits under the state government’s entitled scheme. The following part of the article shall take you through some of the vital information about the scheme.
Vijayamritham scheme Kerala Launch details
|Name of scheme||Vijayamritham Scheme|
|Target group of scheme||Disabled person of socially, economically, educationally backward sections|
|Main objective of scheme||Encourage and offer help to disabled meritorious students|
|Scheme launched in||Kerala state government|
|Scheme announced by||Chief Minister of Kerala government|
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme : Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents
Vijayamritham Scheme Kerala Highlighting features –
- Main idea of the scheme – The main purpose of the scheme is to offer financial help to the disabled students of Kerala.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The beneficiaries of the scheme are to offer financial help to the disabled students belonging to primary education. However, individuals with more than 40% disability will be selected for the scheme
- Amount for students – When students are opting for a professional course will get rupees 10, 000. For the ones belonging to the arts or science stream will be given rupees 8000
- Students of educational center – Students belonging to government approved and government college or are registered with distance education center are eligible to enjoy the scheme perks
- Number of beneficiaries of scheme – There will be 15 students to be selected from each district.
- Appoint special units – To help the disabled candidates fill-up the form for the scheme, a special assisting unit will be set up by the state government
- Educational qualification –Students should pass degree course in one attempt. For the ones from arts groups, it should be 60%, for science group, it should 80% and the for the ones pursuing any PG or professional course, it should be 60%
Vijayamritham Scheme Kerala Eligibility criteria –
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Kerala, only the students of the state are eligible
- Education institute – The students who have passed for the mentioned degree from government or government-aided educational institutes are eligible to get the financial benefits. Also, the ones studying under any distance education system are eligible
- Identification proof – Only the different-abled person who are facing hurdles in their life are eligible.
- Educational details –Students who have scored good marks in a degree course, PG, and professional course are eligible for the scheme. For students from the arts stream and PG course, it should be 60%, and for the ones of science stream, it should be 80%
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme – you can apply online for this scheme
Vijayamritham Scheme Kerala Documents required
- Residential details – The candidates have to furnish suitable residential documents at the time of registration under the scheme
- Identification proof – As identification, the student has to offer an Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card, and the like options, and higher authorities will scrutinize it.
- Educational certificate – The students need to produce a course completion certificate with proper mark sheet details at the time of applying for the scheme
- Bank documents – The candidate should produce suitable bank documents signed by an authorized officer. This will be linked to directly transfer the amount for financial assistance under the scheme
- Medical reports –The medical board should issue the medical certificate that the candidate produces, and it is important at the time of registration. By this, it is also easy to know about the disability of the student to justify their eligibility under the scheme
Vijayamritham Scheme Kerala Apply, Application Form
The candidates need to produce the necessary documents at the time of registration for the scheme. It is important to scrutinize higher authorities to justify whether the candidate is eligible to get the scheme benefits. With the units’ help, the students can register for the scheme and get help for their disabilities. As this is a newly launched scheme, the application process details are yet to be launched.So, the units shall help the students to get suitable benefits from the educational institutes. The beneficiaries can frequently visit the official portal to stay updated about the scheme and its details.
The state government is trying its best for the successful launch of the scheme and its implementation. By this it is sure to create better awareness among disabled students who can opt for financial help. The help will work as part of a better society welfare scheme. This can help the disabled ones complete their education and try to earn something of their own by suitable help from the scheme.
Vijayamritham Scheme Kerala FAQ
Ans: Chief Minister of Kerala government
Ans: Offer financial help to disabled person of Kerala
Ans: Disabled students of Kerala
Ans: With the help of assisting units
Other links –
- Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme
- Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat
- PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi scheme