YSR Aasara (Asara) scheme Pathakam in AP 2020 – 21 (Eligibility, Loan waiver, Pay off, SHG DWCRA women, Apply Online Form, Status, Last Date, Portal, New Guideline Navaratnalu)
The Andhra Pradesh state government has announced about the YSR Aasara scheme, and it has been scheduled on to be launched September. The purpose of starting the scheme is to pay off the loan amounts of DWCRA women in installments. However, it can be expected to cover up for almost 90 lakhs members by implementing the scheme successfully. It also helps to empower women and improve their financial condition in the state. The following part shall take you through some other vital details relating to the scheme.
YSR Aasara scheme in AP 2021 Details
Name of the scheme
YSR Aasara (Asara) scheme
Main objective of the scheme
Total loan amount
Rupees 27, 169 crores
Loan given by government
Rupees 6792.21 crores
Total number of groups included
9, 33, 180 groups
Benefits for women
Pay off DWCRA and SHG women loans
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme – check Beneficiary List online and get benefit
Important features of the YSR Aasara (Asara) scheme
- Main objective of the scheme – The main focus of scheme launch is to improve financial condition and empower women in Andhra Pradesh.
- Benefits offered by the scheme – The state government shall pay the loans taken by the women to help them improve their financial condition.
- Loan pay off – The scheme is to pay off the loan amounts of DWCRA women in installments till 11th April, 2019.
- Target group of the scheme – Women belonging to DWCRA (SHG) group in Andhra Pradesh. It shall cover up almost 9, 33, 180 groups of women
- Total money to be given by state government – From 27, 169 crores, the government will be giving rupees 6, 792, 21 crores.
Eligibility criteria of Asara Scheme –
- Specific women group – Only women belonging to the Development of women and children in Rural Areas and SHG groups are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Income level – The women who wish to get financial help should not have a high-income limit in their family.
- Native residential – Only the native residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to register for the scheme and get the benefits.
- Identification – The candidates need to furnish suitable identification details at the time of registration for the scheme.
YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP : Women gets 2250 rs per month as pension, Apply now
List of documents
- Residential proof – The women have to produce a suitable document to justify that they are the native of the state
- Identification details –The candidate should furnish suitable details like Voter ID card, ration card, or Aadhaar card at the registration time.
- Income certificate – In case there is an earning member in the family, women should produce related income certificate to let the higher authorities know about the income limit of the family
- DWCRA group – The women should have suitable proof that they belong to DWCRA group and it should be furnished at the time of registration
How to apply for the YSR Aasara scheme in AP –
As this is a newly launched scheme, the women can get access to the information from the official portal and so, the steps for the same are listed below.
- First, the eligible candidates have to visit nearby bank to apply for the scheme
- The YSR Asara scheme will be available at the desk in the bank
- Now, they have to fill it up with correct details like name, gender, age, address, Aadhaar card details, mobile number, date of birth, email details, father or husband’s name and the like
- Along with the form, the applicants have to attach the list of documents mentioned above and it will be scrutinized by higher authorityand documents should be submitted to the bank officials
- After this, the applicants need to produce the acknowledge card to the bank so that the officials can check status under the scheme
Therefore, with the successful implementation of the above-said scheme, it shall help to improve the poverty condition in urban and rural places. It shall help in better productivity and give power to women. So, the state officials are trying their best to make this scheme launch a beneficial one and at the earliest. After the scheme’s launch, it will be easy to improve the condition of women in rural and urban areas.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme AP : Apply online
Ans: Under the scheme state govt is to pay off the loan amounts of DWCRA women in installments.
Ans: DWCRA and SHG women.
Ans: till 11th April loan amount will pay off.
Ans: 11th September
Ans: 90 lakhs members
Ans: No online mode and so, apply through nearest bank
Ans: No, first woman has to become part of Dwakara Mahila group and take loan from state government. Only after this, in the following year, the person can opt for loan under the scheme.
Other links –
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme in AP
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Arogya Asara Scheme in AP