YSR Jagananna Vasati (Vasathi) Deevena Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2021- (Hostel Fees by Government, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Documents, Final List, Status)
Lack of proper educational infrastructure can make it difficult for the state government to progress. The state residents will not be able to take advantage of the good occupational opportunities. Thus, there will be a decline in the GDP graph. The new state government of Andhra Pradesh wants to support the students so that they can accomplish their academic dreams. The CM has announced that government will soon launch the Jagan Anna Vasati Deevena Scheme. The beneficiaries of this scheme will acquire grant to pay for hostel facilities. Here, you will get the details of the features, application process, eligibility and necessary document list.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||27th Nov|
|Date of implementation||24 Feb 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Students living in hostels|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
Key Features of the scheme –
- Supporting students – Some students live far from their homes and have to register for hostel accommodations, offered by the academic institutes. Such applicants need to pay extra for the rooms. Andhra Pradesh government can assist and encourage these applicants with this project.
- Financial assistance – The Chief Minister has decided that the beneficiaries will acquire Rs. 20,000 every year to pay for the lodging, food and other expenses.
- Payment in installments – The state government will provide the grant in two separate installments. The first installment will be deposited in the student’s account in July, while the second installment will be offered during December, annually.
- Estimated beneficiaries – The reports highlight that after the implementation of this scheme, more than 11, 44, 490 applicants will be able to acquire the financial perks of this project.
- Budget allocation – During the Cabinet Meeting, the minister highlighted that the Chief Minister has already instructed the State Finance Department to set aside Rs 2,300 from the authorized coffers.
- Grant in the mothers’ accounts – The state government has decided that the education support grant will be deposited in the applicant’s mother’s account directly.
Eligibility for applicants
- Must be a state resident – As the scheme will be funded and operated by the state government, only the legal and permanent residents of the state will be allowed to get this assistance grant.
- Must be a regular student – It is imperative that the student takes admission in a registered education institute, located in the state. He/she must be a regular pupil. The scheme is not open for the members of distance learning mode.
- Must opt for hostel lodging – Only those students will be able to apply and attain the perks that have registered for and got hostel lodging facilities.
- Attendance in college – 75% attendance in the college is a must for the interested candidates.
- Selected families – The students, hailing from the families, which fall in the BPL, Kapu, EWS, ST, SC, OBC and minority category will be able to apply for this project.
- Family income criterion – The state government has revised the family income requirement. Now it states that the family income needs to be within Rs. 2.5 lakhs every year.
- Land ownership – The applicant’s parents may own wet or dry land, but the total holding must not be more than 25 acres.
- Access to bank account – The project draft also highlights that the applicant’s mother must have an access to a bank account, where the grant amount will be deposited by the state government.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – Every interested candidate must provide photocopies of residential documents. These papers must be issued by the state government to highlight that the applicant is a permanent inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar card – A photocopy of the candidate’s Aadhar card needs to be furnished during the registration process.
- Admission documents – If one wants to attain the grant, then he/she must submit a photocopy of the admission documents, which have been issued by the educational institute.
- Hostel fee payment papers – The applicants need to submit hostel registration and fee payment documents with the application form.
- Income certificate – It is mandatory for the applicants to get family income certificates issued by the Gram Panchayat or the Municipal Office, depending on the residential location.
- Land registration papers – If the applicant’s parents have land, then the registration documents must be submitted as well.
- Caste certificates – The applicant must attach a copy of the caste certificate with the application form. The submission of EWS, BPL, OBC, ST, SC and minority certificates is a must.
- Bank account details – As the grant will be deposited in the beneficiaries’ mothers’ bank account via DBT, it is important that the applicants attach documents, which highlight the account number, branch code and name, IFSC code and other relevant details.
How to get registration form and apply?
It has been only a few days that the state government has announced the details of this scheme. It is estimated that the applicants will have to opt for online registration. But there is no website for the scheme as of now. The state government will soon launch a site so that the students can register without much hassle. When the authority publishes new details about the application mode, we will update it on our site. So, keep your eyes glued to our site if you do no desire to miss any important scheme-related information.
Ans: This is 100% fee reimbursement for students.
Ans: 10000 to 20000 rs.
Ans: This scheme only for SC, ST, BC, minorities, Kapu, EBC, and differently-abled students.
Ans: There is no online process.
The state government and the respective department in-charge have stated that the work is going on in full swing. It will enable to the state government to implement the particular scheme as soon as possible. The Chief Minister hopes that he will be able to offer the promised perks to the beneficiaries from the next academic session.
- मुख्यमंत्री जनाधार कार्ड योजना राजस्थान
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
- YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Second List
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP List