YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary List Released 2023[Check Status Online, Name Final List, How to Check Eligibility, Official Website, Last date jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in]
The Andhra Pradesh government, under the leadership of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, has launched various schemes. Every project targets a certain section of the society. These schemes are carefully developed to improve the social and financial status of the needy. The YSR Amma Vodi Scheme is one such project that has been officially announced by the state government. The scheme has been targeted towards the betterment of the school going students. The state authority will offer financial assistance to ensure that the students can continue their education. The money will be deposited in the account of the applicants’ mothers.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|announced on||June 2019|
|Implementation date||January 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||School going children and their mothers|
|Official portal / website||jaganannaamm|
|Mode of application||Offline registration process|
|Budget allocated||Rs 6,455 crore|
|Toll free Helpline Number||0866 288 394|
Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of the state – To apply and attain the perks of this scheme, applicants need to be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Possess White ration card – It is imperative that the interested student and his/her mother possess white ration card, issued by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Possess Aadhar card – The state CM has mentioned that both the student and his/her mother must possess their Aadhar Cards.
- School students – It has been highlighted in the scheme guidelines that only the applicant must be a school student to opt for this scheme.
- Attendance requirement – It is mandatory for the applicant to maintain at least 75% to apply and receive the financial benefits.
- Not for school dropouts – In case the applicant drops out of the traditional school structure, then the financial benefit will be cut off by the state government.
- Not for taxpayers – If the applicant’s guardians fall under the income tax slab, then the candidate will not be allowed to attain the financial assistance.
- Not for government employees – If one or both parents work for the central or the state government, then their wards will not be allowed to acquire the perks of this scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme Official Website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh government has already launched a separate website for the scheme. Interested applicants can log in on the portal and gather information about eligibility requirement. To get to this site, applicants need to click on the link jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhar Card
Online process –
The applicant will have to click on the link jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in to get to the official portal. It will give the applicant access to the home page.
Searching for details –
On the home page, applicants will be able to spot an option marked as “Click Here For Search Child Details For Amma Vodi Scheme.” As soon as the applicant clicks on this link, the site will open a new page.
Verification process –
In the new page, the applicant needs to type in the Aadhar Code and the verification code in the respective fields.
Submission of the data –
Once the codes have been entered, the applicant needs to click on the button that is marked as “Submit.”
Result display –
Once the submission is complete, the site will check the database. The website will bring up the eligibility status of the applicant.
Print out of the data –
The applicant can download the eligibility result receipt, and take a print. It can be used in the future, during the application process.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has already stated that the respective department is making the final preparations for correct implementation of this scheme. The state government is hopeful that the project will increase the overall literacy rate in the state. Additionally, the Chief Minister wants to discourage students from dropping out of the traditional education system. The mothers of the beneficiaries will have access to the money, and they will be able to spend it wisely to ensure the proper education of the pupil. This scheme will bring a smile on the faces of the students who want to complete their school education and opt for higher studies.
Q: What is the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: The scheme has been targeted towards the betterment of the school going students.
Q: What is the contact number of YSR Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: 0866 288 394
Q: How much total amount mothers will get under YSR Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: Rs. 15,000 will be granted to the beneficiary Mother/ Guardian.
Q: What is the official website of YSR Amma Vodi scheme?
Q: How to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: Beneficiary will apply through official site.
Other links –
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP
- YSR Arogya Asara Scheme in AP
- YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme AP
- AP YSR Navasakam Scheme