The current Chief Minister of the state is rather focused on improving the education sector. In this line, he has announced that soon the government will implement the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The scheme has been developed to offer financial support to students, who are pursuing higher education in colleges and universities. This article sheds light on the various important aspects of this scheme.
jvd Scholarship scheme details
|Name Full Form||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme [JVD]|
|Former name||AP Fee Reimbursement Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Relaunched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Formally launched by||Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy in 2008|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Official implementation||April 2021|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor Student|
|Supervised by||AP Government|
|jvd official website||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
Click Here to check YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
JVD Full form
Jagananna Vidya Deevena
jvd official website
jvd scholarship (ysr navasakam scholarship) Benefits
- Development of academic department – The implementation of this welfare scheme will play a massive part in improving current educations structure in the state.
- Encouraging students – The project has been developed for encouraging and helping the pupils so that they can accomplish their academic goals.
- Financial grant for the beneficiaries – The scheme guideline suggest that pupils, pursuing ITI and polytechnic programs will be given Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. If the candidate has opted for graduation and PG courses in other subjects, then the grant amount will be Rs. 20,000.
- Payment tenure – The Chief Minister also added that this financial support sum will be offered once every year, till the pupil completes the course.
- Money for examination – Apart from paying for the course tuition fee, the state government will also repay the money that is charged from the student for examination registration.
- Money in the college account – The Chief Minster highlighted that the amount will be deposited in the bank account of the colleges, in the name of the beneficiaries.
- Selected academic streams – The scheme details highlight that only those students who are pursuing higher education in the medical or engineering fields will be able get the perks. Apart from this, MBA, B.Ed and MCA students can also partake in the scheme.
- Estimated beneficiary count – It has been highlighted in the official reports that after the implementation of this scheme, around 2.50 lakh beneficiaries will acquire the financial perks.
- Allocated budget – For proper distribution of the benefits, the state government has set aside a whopping sum of Rs. 2000 crore. The money will be used to support as many students as possible.
Click Here to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status
JVD Course List
- PG Courses
YSR JVD Fee Reimbursement
- Tuition fee + hostel fee ( for degree and engineering courses)
- Polytechnic students – 15000/-
- ITI Students – 10000/-
- Graduation – 20000/-
jvd eligibility criteria
- Must be a resident of AP – The state government will permit the participation of those students who are legal inhabitants of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must pursue higher education – The interested applicants must have taken admission in a college to complete any of the above-mentioned courses.
- Income criterion – In case the income of the family is more that Rs. 2.50 lakhs on a yearly basis, then the students cannot take part in this project.
- Land ownership – It has been highlighted that the parents cannot possess more than 25 acres of land.
- Selected categories only – It is mandatory that the applicant falls in the BPL or EWS category. Apart from this, OBC, minority, Kapu and handicap applicants will also be able to attain the perks.
- Attendance requirement – If the attendance percentage of the applicant is less than 75% then he/she will be barred from attaining the perks of this scheme.
- Not for distant education applicants – If the interested applicant is pursuing the above-mentioned courses via distance education mode, then he/she cannot get the scholarship.
- Not for children of tax payers – In case, the parents of an interested applicant come under the tax slab, then he/she will be barred from this scheme.
- Not for four–wheeler owners – In case the parents of the applicants own a car, then he/she cannot get the grant money that has been promised by the government.
- Not for private universities – Private colleges, universities and deemed university students have not been included in this project.
- Not for quota applicants – In case the candidate has secured the admission through sports or management quota, then he/she cannot apply for this scheme.
- For sanitation workers’ and drivers’ wards – It has been mentioned in the guidelines that if the children of taxi and truck drivers and sanitation employees meet the other requirements, then they can get the financial assistance.
Click Here to check AP YSR Navasakam Card Status
jvd scheme documents
- Residential documents – If the student does not possess proper residential proof documents, issued by AP government, then he/she cannot get the scholarship.
- Aadhar card – Every applicant needs to attach a photocopy of his/her Aadhar card to assist the official during data scrutiny.
- College admission certificate – Such documents, which highlight that the applicant has taken admission in the specified courses, must be furnished for scrutiny.
- Admission fee receipt – The students must provide a copy of the college or university admission fee payment receipt.
- Attendance certificate – It is the responsibility of the college to issue an attendance certificate for the applicants.
- Income certificate – Attaching the yearly income certificate of the parents has is mandatory for attaining the scheme perks.
- Adequate certificates – All students need to provide a copy of the BPL or EWS certificate that has been issued by the state government. Apart from this, pupils need to highlight their Kapu certificate, minority document and medical certificate as per application category.
- Parents’ occupational certificate – Under special circumstances, the applicant needs to furnish documents, which shed light on the occupation of the parent.
- Non-tax payer declaration – It is necessary that the student submits an official declaration that highlights that his/her parents do not pay income tax.
- Bank account details – It is mandatory for the college authority to highlight the official bank account details.
Click Here for Download Amma Vodi Scheme Form
jvd application form PDF Download
- The beneficiaries of the YSR Navasakam Scheme need to fill in and submit the fee reimbursement form to get the money, promised by the state government.
- Once the applicant clicks on the Official site, than there Download tab, he/she will be able to activate several scheme links. One of these is the JVD Fee Reimbursement Project. There is a form download link below the scheme name.
- You can land on the page Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Form Download when you click on the download link.
- The form is available in a PDF format. You can get a printout of this fee reimbursement enrollment form and complete the next steps.
- The state government is hopeful that it will be able to start the scheme by early 2020. The scheme will assist the poor families as they can get a substantial amount from the government. Schemes like these support the students’ dreams of acquiring higher education and paving the path for their bright professional future.
JVD Scholarship Scheme Last Date
- Visit official link https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/
- Then click know your Secretariat
- You will get the list of district then choose your and find status or list of beneficiaries.
Ans: The scheme will provide financial support to students, who are pursuing higher education in colleges and universities.
Ans: You can check online through official site.
Ans: 10000 to 20000 rs
Ans: click here
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status
- YSR Auto Taxi Driver Scheme Second Phase
- AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme