YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 (Eligibility, Amount, How to apply, Application Form Online, Loan)
The Andhra Pradesh government has been churning impressive welfare schemes, for the betterment of the various communities. Recently, the Chief Minister has announced another welfare program that will ensure the protection of the shepherds in the state. The state government will implement the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme soon. Under this project, the members of the shepherd communities will attain various perks, provided by the Andhra Pradesh government. In this article, you will learn about the important features, eligibility, vital documents and the application process.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||March 2020|
|Date of official implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries of this project||Members of Golla and Kuruma communities|
|Supervised by||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
Key features of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- Development of the shepherd communities – Not much has been done for the development of the shepherds in particular. The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister wants to mend this with the development of this scheme.
- Ensuring financial and social security – The implementation of tis welfare project will not only provide financial security, but will pave the path for social security as well.
- Financial aid – Though the state government has not decided the amount, the Chief Minister stated that the beneficiaries will attain a certain financial aid from Andhra Pradesh authority.
- Purchasing sheep – The beneficiary must utilize the financial assistance, offered by the Andhra Pradesh government, to purchase 20 sheep.
- Subsidy on loan – Another feature of the scheme is a credit subsidy for the beneficiaries. The subsidy will amount to 30% of the loan or Rs. 1.5 lakhs, whichever is less. It will release the financial burden from the shoulders of the shepherds, who acquired loans for occupational purposes.
- Time period for the scheme – After the operation of this project starts, the state government will continue it for successive four years. It will ensure holistic development of the eligible and needy shepherds.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has mentioned that the implementation of this scheme will assist around 50, 000 people directly.
- Budget allocated for the scheme – It has been mentioned that for the successful implementation of this project, a whopping sum of Rs. 200 crore has already been arranged. If necessary, the state government will provide more finding for scheme implementation.
- Payment mode – The state government has highlighted that all financial transfers will be made via the Direct Benefit Transfer mode. It will keep corruption and confusion at bay.
Click Here to download YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme form
Eligibility for applicants
- Resident of Andhra Pradesh – If any candidate is interested in attaining the benefits of this scheme, then he must be a legal resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Only for shepherd communities – The registered members of the Golla and Kuruma communities will be allowed to apply and attain the various perks of this scheme.
- BPL applicants – If the candidate falls under the BPL category, then he will be able to attain the perks of this new scheme.
- Must have a bank account – It is imperative that the candidate has an active bank account. Lack of this will bar the petrification of the candidate in this welfare scheme.
Document necessary for application
- Residential papers – As the scheme will be sponsored mainly by the Andhra Pradesh government, the applicants need to submit such documents, which shed light on the fact that they are legal residents of this region.
- Personal identification documents – Every applicant must attach a photocopy of the Aadhar card with the registration form.
- Occupational documents – As this scheme is only for the shepherd communities, the applicant must offer an official certificate that has been issued by the State Golla and Kuruma Associations.
- BPL certificate – The applicant must attach a photocopy of the BPL certificate with the application form.
- Loan documents – If the applicant desires to attain the subsidy on the loan, then he must attach the copies of the credit application documents.
- Bank account details – As the financial assistances will be deposited in the bank accounts, every applicant must provide relevant bank account details for smooth money transfer.
Click Here to Check List of YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP
How to attain registration form and apply
The chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has meticulously pointed out that this scheme is for the shepherd communities. The vital features and the benefits of the project have been announced. However, neither the Chief Minister nor the government officials have mentioned anything about the upcoming implementation mode. They have also withheld information about the registration process of this scheme. It is expected that the state government will opt for an offline application for the convenience of shepherds. In case of an online registration, the Andhra Pradesh authority will have to launch a portal. If you want to know about the registration process, then stay tuned as we will update the information on our portal.
The Chief Minister of the state has mentioned on various occasions that welfare scheme, for the betterment of all communities, are necessary for the overall development of the region. Earlier there was no project that targeted the shepherd. The announcement of this scheme is a boon to the eligible applicants. They will not only acquire financial assistance on loan, but will also be able to improve their business by purchasing new sheep. The Andhra Pradesh officials have mentioned that the implementation will take place as soon as possible.
Ans: Under this scheme, the members of the shepherd communities will attain various perks including financial aid, provided by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Ans: Golla and Kuruma communities
Ans: 4 years
Other links –
- Meaning of Namaste
- राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना छत्तीसगढ़
- YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP Form