ysr navasakam login ap gov in – AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020-21 [Beneficiary List, Card, How to Apply, Eligibility, Benefits, Start Last Date, Final Rejection List, How to login] fee reimbursement card, helpline number
The welfare of inhabitants of the state has always been on the mind of the current CM. In this line, he has implemented a new scheme that includes several other welfare projects. By applying for the YSR Navasakam Scheme, applicants will not have to worry about attaining the perks of the other projects. The selected applicants will be issued new scheme beneficiary cards for every welfare projects that falls under YSR Navasakam Scheme.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiaries||State residents of the|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
Benefits of separate scheme cards
Most rural people lack proper education. They fail to keep track of the welfare scheme, which they had applied for. Under the YSR Navasakam Scheme, the state government has included twelve financial and social security schemes. As the beneficiaries will attain different cards for each project, it will become easy for them to keep track of the benefits. In case any beneficiary is not getting the perks, they can lodge a complaint to the respective department. the Beneficiary card will help the government officials to gather details within a few minutes from the database.
Manual application procedure and beneficiary list
- Manual survey – The state Chief Minister has announced that it will be the responsibility of the village volunteers to organize a survey in the respective areas.
- Home enrollment – When the volunteers reach the home of the residents, then they will note down the details of the applicants. It will conclude the registration procedure.
- Beneficiary list – Once the enrollment forms have been submitted, the village audit board will create the beneficiary list from December onwards.
- Necessary background checks – It is the responsibility of the village audit board officials and the volunteers to check these forms and scrutinize them.
- Registration of complaints – If any applicant has any objections, then they will be able to register it. The objection registration has been scheduled to be completed on December 2019.
- Final selection and drafting – Once the objections have been tackled, the officials will pick the name of the applicants for the final list.
- Final list – The state officials have highlighted that the publication of the final beneficiary list done on the December.
Beneficiary card list
As mentioned, the state government will offer new beneficiary cards for all the selected applicants. Here are the beneficiary cards that the beneficiaries will attain from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Card
- YSR Zero Interest Scheme Card
- YSR Netanna Hastam Scheme Card
- Amma Vodi Scheme Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Card
- Free Reimbursement Card
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam Scheme Card
The welfare scheme will allow the state government to ensure that the deserving applicants get the perks of all the financial and social security schemes, which have been implemented by the Andhra Pradesh authority. The villagers will no longer have to worry about the missing out on the application opportunities. One registration will offer them access to the perks of all these schemes.
Ans: YSR Navasakam scheme is a revolutionary scheme for implementation of welfare schemes in AP.
Ans: Rural people will be given welfare scheme cards to keep track of the scheme and get the benefits.
Ans: 12 cards
Ans: One can email to firstname.lastname@example.org address under the scheme.
Other links –
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status in AP
- YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List
- AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme