AP YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme Pathakam Details 2021 Last Date, List, Status, Helpline Tollfree Number, Apply Online, Application form download, Payment Status Check on mobile , Beneficiary List, Official Website portal, Eligibility, Latest News
Of late the Andhra Pradesh government led by Jagan Mohan Reddy came up with an incredible scheme for the women of the state. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme, because women come under the vulnerable group in the state, and due the present situation they are facing financial crisis. With the help of the scheme the government believes that women will get a plethora of employment opportunities. The scheme has already implemented so to get the benefit one needs to apply for the scheme. The article is going to give an idea about the scheme.
You can read full details about AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme here.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Details
|Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch date||August 2020|
|Target people||Marginal women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Helpline Number||Not yet (you can go with portal)|
|Last Date||Not applicable|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
Objective of the scheme-
Improve the condition of the women belong to the vulnerable groups. The beneficiary under the scheme will receive financial aid from the government.
In this scheme, expected to benefit 23 lakh women across the state.
Amount of money-
As per the rule of the scheme, the each beneficiary will receive 18750 rupees annually.
The entire budget of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is 6,300 crore rupees that is allotted at the recent budget session.
If you want to read about YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme please go for given link.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility
Domicile of the state–
In order to apply for the scheme one needs to be the domicile of the state.
As per the rule, the beneficiary has to be a female.
The woman has to come from a marginal community of the state.
The applicant has to be in between 45 years old to 60 years old.
the marginal women from low payroll work are also eligible for the scheme.
The total land holding should be 3 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land.
No any person of the family should be government employee.
Application Should not be any 4 wheeler, exempted taxi, auto and tractor.
Monthly power Consumption-
Applicant’s monthly power consumption should be less than 300 units per month
As the money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account directly, so you need person bank account.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Documents
As the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is for the residents of Andhra Pradesh so you need to bring address proof.
To prove that you are a permanent resident of the state, you need to provide domicile certificate.
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries should be minorities or SC/ST , so they will have to show there caste certificate in apply for the scheme.
Aadhar card –
You need to submit the copy of Aadhar card as an identity proof at the time of application.
As there is an age limit is set by the government the applicant has to submit an age proof.
The applicant has to share the bank account details at the time of application.
In order to apply the candidate has to have 2 recent passport size photographs.
the applicant has to provide their mobile number as contact detail.
This is a big scheme in YSR Scheme bunch, you can read all about YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application
Visiting the site–
to apply for the scheme you need to visit
Click on the option–
You need to click on ‘Apply Now’ option on the home page.
Filling in the form–
The candidate will get the application form and they need to fill in the form with appropriate information, and then you need to click on submit option to complete the application.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Check Name in List
Visiting the site –
You need to visit official portal of the shceme.
Search by district –
You need look for your district in the drop down box and click on the right option.
Finding the list –
Once you click on your district you will get the list.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First, you need to visit the official portal at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- Now, click on ‘know your secretariat’ link that will direct you to the actual page
- A list of districts opens up where from you need to click on the suitable option
- Following this, click on the right mandal
- After this, list of secretariat will show up on the screen
- Check for the availability of your name
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Cattle Purchase
In this scheme, the cattle will include cows, goats, sheep and buffaloes. Other things to consider for cattle purchase are listed below.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to spend a total of rupees 5386 crores for ease of purchasing of cattle. Moreover, milk will be collected with help women working at 9688 centers and the facilities will be given through government officials through Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- The cattle purchase can be done from Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Karnataka and other states. The cattle purchase will take place from 24th November, 2020 to 26th November, 2020. However, it has been estimated that before February 2021, a total of 1 lakh of cattle will be bought under the above said scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Details
- The CM of the state has pointed out that a total of 8 lakh widows belonging to the age group of 45 to 60 years will get pension of rupees 27, 000 yearly. In addition, women will be given rupees 18750 yearly that would come up to a total of rupees 45750 yearly
- The CM has signed cooperation from top companies like Reliance, Amul, Hindustan Unilever Limited and others with the idea of empowering women and improving the economic scene of the state
- The successful launch of the scheme will promote the women entrepreneur in the state
- The scheme will be beneficial for women belonging to minority group of the state
YSR Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
- The scheme is scheduled was scheduled to be launched on 12th August, 2020.
- Under this scheme, the state will offer rupees 75000 help to women for four years belonging to 45 t0 60 years of age
- The scheme will be given financial freedom to women as the money under the scheme will be credited directly in the linked bank account
- The commissioner of information and public relations is going to help in this scheme and will cover up for almost 23 lakh women belonging to the minority classes of the society
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 1st / 2nd Phases
- The scheme implementation has been done on 12th August, 2020 and on 3rd August, 2020 and memorandum has been signed with three companies like Hindustan Unilever Ltd, ITC, and Procter and Gamble P&G.
- The companies will come up with marketing benefits and offer technical support to the women belonging to minority group
- The state government is going to offer a total of rupees 4500 crores for the successful implementation of the scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Budget
- The financial budget for the scheme has been launched on the 16th of June, 2020 by Andhra Pradesh state government at Velagapudi
- A total of rupees 2, 24, 789.18 crores budget has been decided for successful implementation by finance minister B Rajendranth Reddy
- The main idea is to launch 21 welfare schemes for the betterment of the economic condition of the state
- The above said is one such scheme and government has sanctioned a total of rupees 6, 300 crores for the above said scheme
Therefore, it can be concluded that, due to the scheme the women who have reached middle age will be benefitted. The women from SC, ST, and OBC group will have a better way to live a healthy life. To make the payment method transparent the government decided to credit the money to the account directly so that everyone who registered under the scheme gets the money. The scheme will help the women who have lost jobs due to the lockdown.
Q : How much amount women get under YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Ans : 18750 rs per year
Q : How much amount women get in four year under YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Ans : 75000 rs total
Q : What is the total validity of the YSR Cheyutha scheme?
Ans : 4 year
Q : What is the official website of Cheyutha scheme?
Ans : http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Q : What is the Aim of Cheyutha scheme?
Ans : This scheme is aimed toward empowering women between 45 and 60 year age bracket by providing financial assistance of Rs 75,000 to every within the next four years
Q : How to check beneficiary list?
Ans : You can check beneficiary list through official website.
Q : What is the newest update of YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Ans : As per the newest news, the beneficiaries of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme also will get the advantage of Cheyutha scheme.
Q : How many total beneficiaries are now in YSR Cheyutha list?
Ans : The total number now’s quite 25 lakhs.
Q : What is the last date of YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Ans : Available soon
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
- Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal