YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme pathakam 2020 Last Date: Apply Online, Application Status Check , Beneficiary List, Helpline Number, Eligibility
Of late the Andhra Pradesh government led by Jagan Mohan Reddy came up with an incredible scheme for the women of the state. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme, because women come under the vulnerable group in the state, and due the present situation they are facing financial crisis. With the help of the scheme the government believes that women will get a plethora of employment opportunities. The scheme has already implemented so to get the benefit one needs to apply for the scheme. The article is going to give an idea about the scheme.
You can read full details about AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme here.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Details
|Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Target people||Marginal women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Helpline Number||Not yet (you can go with portal)|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– Improve the condition of the women belong to the vulnerable groups. The beneficiary under the scheme will receive financial aid from the government.
- Amount of money– As per the rule of the scheme, the each beneficiary will receive 19000 rupees annually.
- Total budget– The entire budget of the scheme is 6,300 crore rupees that is allotted at the recent budget session.
If you want to read about YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme please go for given link.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Domicile of the state– In order to apply for the scheme one needs to be the domicile of the state.
- Gender specific– As per the rule, the beneficiary has to be a female.
- Minority– The woman has to come from a marginal community of the state.
- Age limit– The applicant has to be in between 45 years old to 60 years old.
- Low pay-roll- the marginal women from low payroll work are also eligible for the scheme.
- Bank account– As the money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account directly, so you need person bank account.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Documents required
- Address proof– As the scheme is for the residents of Andhra Pradesh so you need to bring address proof.
- Domicile certificate– To prove that you are a permanent resident of the state, you need to provide domicile certificate.
- Aadhar card – You need to submit the copy of Aadhar card as an identity proof at the time of application.
- Age proof– As there is an age limit is set by the government the applicant has to submit an age proof.
- Account details– The applicant has to share the bank account details at the time of application.
- Photograph- In order to apply the candidate has to have 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Contact details– the applicant has to provide their mobile number as contact detail.
This is a big scheme in YSR Scheme bunch, you can read all about YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme
How to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Visiting the site– to apply for the scheme you need to visit
- Click on the option– You need to click on ‘Apply Now’ option on the home page.
- Filling in the form– The candidate will get the application form and they need to fill in the form with appropriate information, and then you need to click on submit option to complete the application.
How to check beneficiary list Under YSR Cheyutha
Visiting the site
You need to visit official portal of the shceme.
Search by district
You need look for your district in the drop down box and click on the right option.
Finding the list
Once you click on your district you will get the list.
Therefore, it can be concluded that, due to the scheme the women who have reached middle age will be benefitted. The women from SC, ST, and OBC group will have a better way to live a healthy life. To make the payment method transparent the government decided to credit the money to the account directly so that everyone who registered under the scheme gets the money. The scheme will help the women who have lost jobs due to the lockdown.
Ans. As per the newest news, the beneficiaries of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme also will get the advantage of Cheyutha scheme.
Ans. The total number now’s quite 25 lakhs.
Ans. This scheme is aimed toward empowering women between 45 and 60 year age bracket by providing financial assistance of Rs 75,000 to every within the next four years
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
- Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal