Gujarat Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 (Fess, Toll free helpline Number, how to apply, Last Date, Official Website, List, Documents, Eligibility criteria, Application form)
The state government of Gujarat was launched a scheme called Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana. The scheme was to help the people and children to fight against malnourishment. The scheme was proposed in 2016-17 financial year. The scheme was launched to improve the overall health of tribal children. In this article you are going to get an idea of scheme in detail.
Gujarat Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana|
|Place of launch||Vijay Rupani|
|Target people||Tribal students of primary schools|
Gujarat Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will help the people especially the tribal children to overcome their malnutrition.
- Working mode of the scheme– The scheme will work as a pilot project and that will help to cover all the areas of the state.
- Places that are covered– The scheme is already covering 19 tribal talukas and 48 economically backward areas. As per the geographical footprint government has decided cover 52talukas of 14 districts in total.
- Schools that were covered– As per the rules of the government, 317 schools from two talukas were covered. And those two talukas were Santalpur and Modasa.
- Collaboration for work– In order to get the work done government has collaborated with the education department of the state and Health and Family Welfare Department they launched a drive School Health Program.
- Benefit of the scheme– Under the scheme the beneficiary students will get 200ml of fortified milk that contains 3% fat,7 gm protein, 24 gm carbohydrate, vitamin D, and vitamin A. They will get milk on a daily basis.
- Budget for the scheme– in order to run the scheme the state government is going to spend 67.55 crore rupees.
- Distributing milk pouches– The state government has decided to give away 200 milliliter pouch of fortified double toned milk to the beneficiary students.
- Dairy farms in the project– In order to provide milk pouches govt.has tied up with two dairy farms called Sabar and Banas.
Gujarat Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Gujarat– the children has to be the resident of Gujarat to be eligible for the scheme.
- Marginal class– The students have to belong to the schedule tribe category which means they have to come from tribal community of the state.
- Students of govt. schools– They have to study in the govt. primary schools or in Ashramshalas.
Gujarat Doodh Sanjeevani Yojana Required documents
- Address proof- In order to apply for the scheme one has to bring domicile proof
- ID proof – The students must have their school ID card to apply for the scheme.
How to apply for the scheme
In order to apply for the scheme the students have to go to the school authority with the aforesaid documents.
Malnutrition has always been a problem in the state and children from tribal community were the victim of that. To build a healthy society one has to make sure that the healthy lifestyle is promoted so that society can progress without any obstacle and this scheme will help to do that. It will also reduce the child mortality rate in the state.
Q : What is DoodhSanjeevaniYojana?
Ans : It is milk pouch distribution scheme.
Q : Where is it launched?
Ans : In Gujarat
Q : Who are the beneficiaries?
Ans : The tribal students of govt. primary schools and Ashrams.
Q : Do the children have to pay for it?
Ans : No
Q : Where to apply?
Ans : At their respective schools.
Other Links –
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
- Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana