Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telangana 2020 [Check Payment Status, Beneficiary Farmer list, Application Form Online, Phase, Helpline treasury.telangana.gov.in)
The Telangana Rythu Bandhu scheme has been introduced, aiming for the betterment of the state farmers. The state government shall offer financial help due to the nationwide lockdown. By releasing funds for different seasons, it shall help in suitable agriculture produce for the farmers. With the scheme launch, the state authorities have come up with the procedures using which the farmers can check the payment status online. Even, they can check the beneficiary list online. Read on to know more about other details pertaining to the entitled scheme.
|Name of scheme |
|Telangana Rythu Bandhu scheme|
|Target group of scheme|
|Poor farmers of the state|
|Main objective of scheme|
|Offer financial help to improve the overall agricultural sector and its produce|
|Scheme launched in |
|Scheme announced by |
|K Chandrasekhar Rao, Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Farmers of State|
|Helpline number||040 2338 3520|
Click Here to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 4th Installment List
Highlighting features of the scheme
- Target group of the scheme – The poor farmers of Telangana who are hit hard due to the nationwide lockdown are the scheme’s target group.
- Main objective of the scheme – The main focus of the scheme launch is to offer financial help to the farmers with which they can manage better agricultural produce and lead a life without financial burden.
- Land to be given under the scheme – The farmers will be given an incentive of 5000/acres of land under the scheme. Also, pesticides and insecticides will be given for improvement in farming.
- Amount is given by state government – The Telangana government has offered a total of rupees 8200 crores for harvest and Kharif crops. Apart from this, rupees 7000 crores have been offered for Kharif crops.
- Total beneficiaries to be covered under the scheme – A total of 6 lakh farmers will be benefitted as per the scheme.
- Farmer’s benefit from the scheme – Due to the insecticides and pesticides, farmers can yield better produce and sell the crops with better returns.
However, before the scheme launch, 51 lakhs-eligible farmers were offered rupees 5000 for every acre. Even for the crop loan waiver, 6.1 lakh beneficiaries could be benefitted.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Residential details – Only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Land details – The farmers interested to get the financial benefit should not be owner of any land holdings.
- Identification proof – The details of the farmers will be scrutinized at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Farmer category – Under the scheme, only the small and marginal farmers are included. However, the scheme benefits will not be offered to commercial farmers.
Click Here to check Rythu Bharosa Scheme List Online
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential details – The farmers have to offer suitable address details at the time of registration under the scheme. Also, land ownership documents should be furnished at the time of registration.
- Identification proof – Aadhaar card, Pan Card, voter ID and the like should be produced at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Caste certificate –The farmers have to produce a suitable caste certificate at the time of registration for the scheme. This is required by higher authority to check whether the candidate is eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Bank details – The farmers applying for the scheme benefits should have an active bank account. They should offer the bank account details like account number, IFSC code and others. This is required as the beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the linked bank account.
Details of online application procedure of scheme
- First click on the link.
- Soon after this, the homepage of the portal shows up
- You can select the details of the scheme available on the menu bar
- Now, you can check from the scheme-wise report that comes in the drop-down list
- Enter the details along with select the correct year
- Now, enter the PPBNO number and then click on the submit option
Click here to Apply for PM Awas Yojana Online
How to check the beneficiary list?
- First, one has to visit the official website of the scheme
- Now, they have to click on the right scheme option available on the web page
- Following this, a new page shows up where one can check the beneficiary list under the scheme
- After this, they have to click on the cheques distribution schedule report
- From the list, one has to select mandal or district option
- With this, the beneficiary list will show up
How to download the Rythu Bandhu scheme app?
To download the app, one has to visit the official website of the scheme
- Now, go to the menu option
- After this, click on the download mobile app option
- After this, the application is downloaded on your mobile device
- Now, you have to install it, register and start using it
Make sure that you download the latest version of the application that enables the fast use of the app.
Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form
- To download the claim form under the scheme, one has to go to the official website
- Under the notification bar, one will get the claim form and download the same
- Now, you have to download the form and take a print out
- After this, you have to fill-up the form and submit the same to a concerned high officer
Click here to check status of Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Online
Rythu Bandhu New guideline
- More than 60 lakh farmers will be benefitted from the scheme.
- The fresh pattadars will be added from next financial year and they will considered on the basis of data collected
- As per guidelines, rupees 5000 will be given in every season for every acre in the state
- Apart from pattadars, the scheme benefits can be availed of by the pattadars belonging to Recognition of Forest Rights
- In this scheme extension, priority will be given to the farmers who own less land
- The farmers have to fill up the application form for the registration and submit the same to the Agricultural extension officers or the Mandal agricultural officer in charge of the case
- The financial help gathered under the above said scheme will be given to Telangana State Rythu Bandhu scheme to be given to the farmers
- For any grievances related to the scheme, the farmers can approach the redressed cell under the specific mandal, district or the state
- The officials are responsible to resolve the grievances within 30 days and examining each of them carefully
- The grievance cell for the farmers will be handled by the District collector
Therefore, by introducing the new guidelines related to the scheme, it can help to improve the condition of the state farmers.
- Who are the beneficiaries of the Telangana Rythu Bandhu scheme?
The beneficiaries are the farmers of Telangana.
- Are commercial farmers eligible to get the scheme benefits?
No, the commercial farmers are not eligible to avail of the scheme perks.
- What documents that farmers have to produce for the scheme?
The list of documents includes Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, caste certificate, address proof, bank account details, land ownership papers, pan card, and the like.
Other links –
- Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in Telangana
- PM Mudra Loan Yojana
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana