YSR Bheema (Bhima) scheme in AP 2020 (Chandranna, Eligibility, Beneficiary list, Application form online download, Official portal, Tollfree number, Check status, Amount, Age limit, Last date)
The YSR Bhīma scheme has been prepared to be launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main target is to help the BPL families of the state. By funding for the insurance scheme, the state officials are trying to help the poor families lead a sustainable life. The workers in the unorganized sectors are hit hard when facing accidents. In addition, there is an increase in the number of accidents in the state. Owing to this, the state has come up with the scheme ideas. The existing Bheema Scheme is termed as Chandranna Bheema Scheme and it has been renamed to the entitled one. Let us take you through other details of the scheme in the flowing part.
Key features of the YSR Bhima (bima) scheme
- Main purpose of scheme launch – The state government is trying to offer financial assistance to the poor families who are hit hard due to death of workers in unorganized sector. Families of dead and disabled persons are included in the scheme.
- Target group of scheme – The scheme is meant for workers and poor laborers of Andhra Pradesh
- Category of families – The laborers of unorganized sector and BPL families are the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Percentage of disability – With partial disability, the family will be given rupee 2.25 lakhs to cover up the insurance of the person
- Category of scheme – This is an insurance scheme parallel to central Government scheme PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Cash given to workers’ family – For natural death, family will be given rupees 3 lakhs
- Registration of unorganized workers –The workers belonging to unorganized sector will be offered registration under Unorganized Workers Social Security 2008 Act. In addition, SERP will help in correct registration and help enrolment for the scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme : Check last date of the scheme
Therefore, by proper implementation of this social security scheme, it can be expected to bring betterment in the life of workers belonging to unorganized sector. The relief from state government shall help the poor families cope up with financial hardship. The unorganized workers registered will be member of state accident death and disability scheme and also part of AABY or Aam Admi Bima Scheme.
Benefits of the YSR Bheema scheme –
- Other than accidental amount, a total of rupees 1200 will be given for scholarship to the families
- For natural death, family of the person will be given rupees 3 lakh
- Scholarship amount will be given to the children of victims irrespective of the class they are studying in
- If a person totally disabled, the family will be given rupees 3, 62, 500. In this state government will give rupees 2.25 lakh while the rest will be given by central government
- Rupees 5000 will be given within two days of funeral as expenses and rest of the balance will be given on the 11th or 13th day from the date of death of the person
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme : Check your name in Beneficiary List
Eligibility criteria for the Bheema scheme
- Farmer’s category – Only the poor farmers belonging to unorganized sector are eligible for the scheme benefits
- Age limit –Farmers between the age limit of 18 to 70 years are eligible
- Residential detail –As the scheme has been launched in Andhra Pradesh, only the state farmers are eligible
- Income details – The farmer should have low income limit to be eligible for the scheme details
- Bank details –The farmers should have active bank account to get the financial assistance directly transferred to the account under the scheme
List of documents YSR Bheema Scheme –
- Residential details –The applicant should produce suitable residential documents at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Income certificate – The farmer should produce income certificate to justify that they are eligible for the financial assistance
- Identification proof – As suitable identification, you need to furnish Aadhaar card, ration card, or equivalent as proof and it will be scrutinized by higher authority
- Farming land proof –The farmer has to produce adequate farming details and land belongings if any to justify their eligibility for the scheme benefits
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List : Track Farmer Beneficiary Status Online
How to apply for YSR Bheema scheme
For online application, you have to visit official portal . Other than this, the applicant can enroll through smart pulse survey by help of state government and pay only rupees 15. This has been specified by labor commissioner aiming for the enumeration team. In addition to this, the labors have to furnish suitable documents in support of their claim for the scheme benefits.
YSR Bheema (Bima) scheme in AP
YSR Bhima (Bheema) scheme
|Launch date||22 oct 2020|
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Offer financial support to poor families
accident death and disability Insurance
A total of 1.41 crores
Toll free number is
YSR Aasara Scheme in AP : Check Your name online
Ans: 18 to 70 years
Ans: BPL families in Andhra Pradesh
Ans: More than 1.41 crores
Ans: 5 lakhs
Ans: Through official portal
Ans: there is no last date, eligible person can apply any time.
Other llinks –
- TS Sada Bainama Registration
- AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme
- AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme